Reviews for Collide
Autumn Lady chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
Jack could taste Guinness and the salt of chips and, as Corbin hummed softly, Jack tasted desire.

I just love this line. It's amazing and beautiful and manages to say so very much.
Adam-1D chapter 21 . 5/5/2011
aha, I love Corbin... He's so kinky, even when he's in denial.
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 20 . 10/23/2007
Is it done? If it isn't, update soon! I love your story!
zuerlein2001 chapter 20 . 5/28/2007
I really have enjoyed this can't wait to see more.

K.
Altaira Lasair chapter 19 . 1/12/2007
I would like to read any story of Harry, though I hope he's gay or bi in the story/stories. I wasn't too thrilled when I realized you had made him straight, if he is again, when he's the main character, I'm sorry to say I probably won't read it. I also hope you don't make him weak and such. So many people do when he's so strong magically, and it drives me nuts! I mean he's the strongest wizard known! He survived the killing curse! Why some people think would he break so easily...! Anyway, I don't think you will given your other stories but I needed to rant a bit about that.
Altaira Lasair chapter 18 . 1/12/2007
I would love a Cassius/Corbin story, I love both of them, particularly Corbin.
zuerlein2001 chapter 19 . 9/15/2006
Have to say I am been enjying the heck out of your writing style. Good Job! K.
Charming101 chapter 19 . 9/10/2006
Hey great chapter, and I am glad to see you finally got to allow it to upload. Can't wait to see the wedding and "possible" kids in the future. Check your email at java, cause you still owe me two replys :P!
peegchica chapter 19 . 9/8/2006
so happy you updated! Looking forward to their wedding :D Keep up the good work!
anonym chapter 18 . 9/6/2006
hmm.. i also saw that you updated but fanfiction didn't work so i couldn't read it. and now it seems to have disappeard. :-(

could you please update it again? *beg*
bloomonkey chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
Wow...i saw the chapter alert in my email inbox and i started jumping around for joy! I love this story so much, I couldn't believe that you had updated it. This was a wonderful chapter, though I couldn't help think the ending was slightly abrupt. I understand that RL can be a drag on writing, but please try to update more frequently. Good job!
Phoebs agian chapter 17 . 7/3/2006
Also…I’ve got a crazy idea to write Cassius/Corbin in an AU where they take Harry and then Remus and Sirius get back together after Azkaban…anyone want to read? I’ve gotten a bit obsessed with it. Okay, okay, on with the story!~didnt see this before this story sounds..wonderful id love ot read it
phoebs chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
this is wonderful please updat soon
peegchica chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
hooray~ I'm soo glad you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter. As for your Harry fic, you could write two seperate fics or have both characters and then pick the one you think works best towrd the end of the fic. I'll pretty much anything you write either way.
aehtna chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
I really like this story; in fact your whole new world from Old and New Relations. I like the way the characters are so tender with each other but there's enough realistic stuff (like that drunken Apparating) so its not all sappy.

I really admire your imagination. Like you say in you profile, I love Cassius Malfoy too. He's such a brilliant creation, like a Malfoy ought to be! The combination with Remus works so well - it's good to see him happy for once in those intervening years.

I'ld really like to see you Cassius and Corbin story too! Even if they do seem a bit too intense for each other. Hope you do write it!

Thanks for your wonderful stories!