Reviews for Bat Tales: A Sticky Situation
Janneia chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
And perhaps this doesn't have anything to do with it, but isn't Daley gay? Just nitpicky on the end note there. xDD This fic was hilarious. Although I think the mental image of Leon in a hardsuit was funnier. But hey, as Batman? lol xD
Hal chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
This is an interesting story, do you ever plan on continuing this? Or will you once one of your other stories is finished? I hope so, not much of a Bubblegum Crisis fan, but this fic has actually got me interested in it. Maybe I'll check it out some time. Anyway, I hope you continue this some time in the future, til then just keep up the great job.
Jace chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I thought Daley was gay?
mcbruce chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
One word - SWET!

Excellent start, need more!
Bleh-X chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Great start to a Batman Beyond/BGC fusion. Can't wait to see how you merge more of the bat-verse with this anime. Keep up the good work.
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Excellent story. Please continue soon.

Does Mackey become Robin/Nightwing?
The Monkey King chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Okay... I'll admit it, this was god! Heck, I especially like Shinji as Batman even more, but this was damn good. Who's next on you Bat hit list to turn... Tenchi? Nah, almost seems redunt, but that's my opinion. Besides, can you imagine Washu and Ryoko fighting over who'd be a better a Catwoman? It make Misato and Ritsuko's arguements look tame.

But, seriously, how about that guy from New Dominion Tank Police? The one stuck with the crazy partner and the smallest tank on the force. Can you see the Puma sisters becoming the Catwomen and trying to get him to "see it their way" (wiggles eyebrows)

Just a thought, don't have to take it seriously, just keep the good fics coming, you got some major talent.

Hey, how about Bato from Ghost in the Shell, (movie or series, don't matter)? Can you imagine the Major's reaction to the Batman in her territory? Let alone finding Bato IS the Batman?
Brax The Great chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Talon, you've done it again! I haven't had the chance to see the series, but I did have the chance to see some scene clips from the series on a fansight, so i can picture it in my mind! The Batman Beyond suit is an awesome piece of stylish hardware! Kick ass boys and girls!