Reviews for The Heart of the Assasin
shyeye chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
need more
happiness fairy chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
omg i luv ur stories they're really good and i luv chris and bianca so i hope u write sum more
HaraKyri chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
I don't know why this fic hasnt got many reviews, its very good and your obviously a good writer, maybe you just have a lot of closet readers.

I'm likin it, hope to find out what happens to Chris soon _
LittleWing chapter 7 . 5/5/2005
I can't wait to read more! This ia good story! Keep up you good work.
chattypandagurl chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
Hmm...this is definately getting interesting! Nice job on the chapter, update soon!
XMindInTheMistX chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
I read this at the Charmed Cafe , it's really good write more asap!
CharmedSlayerGR chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Yes it is a Chris/ Bianca fic..very much so! haha..and this happens in the future before Chris went back so therefore I'm making it as though the incident with the Beast never happend...thanks for the review!

Garrett
chattypandagurl chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Interesting idea. Good job showing Wyatt's evilness. Love how you incorporate Kyle Brody and the Manticore epsoide into the story. But, if I recall right, the sisters helped change the Beast back into a man at the very end of the epsoide, didn't they? I thought they did, but forget that comment if I'm wrong. Another question: is this a Chris/Bianca fic, because I'd like to add it to my C2 Community if it is. Anyways, great job with the story, update soon!
CharmedSlayerGR chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Its Kyle Brody from season seven..i should've made that more clear...sorry. Thanks for the reviews!

Garrett
zuki94 chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
the story is pretty good...

i just have 1 question...

is kyle an original character or somewhat like the kyle in season 7?
Girlx chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
I love your story. The characters fit their parts perfectly...Wyatt is so evil:)

Hope you update