Reviews for There's Still a Chance
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love this story

One of my favorites
Exintaris chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Well, here's something I should have looked at before. Good stuff, especially Joey and Amy! In fact, Joey came across very well - but sherry would leave a yellow or brown stain, not a red one, and it's a pre-dinner drink, except when very dark and sweet, when it's a dessert drink. Never mind. I liked Chandler and Emma, Chandler and Rachel ... I must check for more of your stuff.
Melanie Geller chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Haha, this is too cute! It sort of (shamefully) reminds me of my family get togethers. lol. I love your fics, all of them. :)

Mel
Three'sCompanyFan chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
great story...very cute! do you think you could update your fic called "To Catch A Thief"
Llew chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Aww, this was sweet. And I laughed out loud at the Joey and Amy thing. :) Please write more soon. I love reading your stories.
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Linds, I loved you comment on Stereophonics "by a cool (well, used to be) band" I agree lmao :)

I used to love this song, and the fic worked perfectly with it. Also a cute read, which I so needed lol!

Hope you're feeling better *makes Linds some chicken soup*

Have you written a WW fic with Joe in it? ;)
Elpida chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Great! Joey and Amy hooking up was hilarious. Keep up the good work!
friendlyme chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
hey...nice story..please now that you have time finish the ones you havent...there were so nice and bam...no end!i really want to read the end of the one with the auction!please!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Aww that was funny, cute and sweet! Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I guess Ross is going for divorce number 4
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
that was the cutest song fic ... everyone is drunk... how funny is that...
Jayne Leigh chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Yay! Great! I love it! I liked the Chandler and Rachel part! You're the best writer on here! Write more soon, real soon! Oh and get well soon too :D