Reviews for Is Cupid Green?
Silver Hind chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Kratos is WAY out of character. He's clam and stoic in canon, not an ill tempered slave master. I like how you mentioned Noishe used to be a bird though. It's nice to see little continuity nods here and there.
Religion0 chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
Hm... this is really interresting. I've enjoyed reading it thus far.

I really like Anna.
leftandright chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
are you going to write more? Please do.

its really quite good.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
Hahahaha! Please continue
Fehize chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
I know its been a long time since you updated this... but here is a nudge...

PWEESE UPDATE! PRETTY PWEESE! This story is written so well as has such great potential! That, and I want to read what happens! -cries- You can't just leave me like this, can you? -throws foreward a puppy eyed Noishe at you- Pweese?
Memee chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
:O HAHAHHAHAAHAHA!

Some romance, Its funY
7679qfgthg2g2 chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
Ah, yes. He's dangerous. I forgot he could get so dark so quickly! Well that just adds to his wonderful personality! I love it! Can't wait till the next chapter. He actually has a similarity to Atretes in the novel "As Sure As The Dawn." I'll say it again even though I haven't already: You're a genius.
Sirius chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I HATE how this author portrays Kratos. He always comes across as an evil villain with no redeeming qualities whatsoever in her stories. I wish she should stop writing about Kratos.
Aileen Savage chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I really like the story as far as I read, but in the end, your spelling errors and mixed up homonyms gave me too much of a headach to keep reading. Maybe if you try proof reading I'll come back and read it again. I think you have something really good going here, but the mistakes take away too much what I'm trying to read.
lildaemon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
definitely one of the best kratos/anna stories i've read! the characters have so much depth, esp. noishe, who i believe is GREATLY underappreciated (and thanks to your fic, i've only come to love him all the more)! anna is also very well done and i can only imagine how difficult it is to capture her character. likewise with kratos; although he appears to be cool and collected during the game, i can TOTALLY see him as described in your story! i am definitely looking forward to some more interaction btwn kratos and anna... haha... non-aggressive interaction that is. your fic is very well written - humourous AND the plot moves at a good pace. there are just a few gramar and spelling issues... but besides that... your writing is clear, easy to follow and a REALLY enjoyable read! plz do continue soon!
bright snow chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
Whoo! I love this story so far! XD I can't wait for the next chapter; you're doing an amazing job! I've always imagined Anna with short hair though... she seems like a sensible woman, so short hair seems to fit her in my opinion. :D
lildaemon chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
hahaha... REALLY cute story! i love what you've done with the characters, esp. NOISHE! _ plz do update soon! great job!
CelenaD chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
I really liked this take on the Anna Kratos relantionship. Though I'm not sure Kratos would ever be so cruel, I understand that this is an original idea and you have worked hard to develop it. I hope you will continue with this story as it is quite unique.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
::heart!::

Your work is as good as always, Kasan-sensei! I admit, I haven't stared Shards yet... but I'll get around to it! (While I'm at it, I'll check out a copy of War and Peace - but then again, maybe I should read Shards first... I'll NEVER get around to reading War and Peace! Well.. maybe this summer...-;)

I WILL read archive of silliness, though! Soon... 'kay?

Wow, you haven't updated this in a while, have you? Been hanging out on the forums? It was well worth the wait, though. ((Ooh, you should be in published books!))
InferiorBeing17 chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
Wow...That was interesting...I liked it! Way to go Noshy for causing Kratos to cave and get Anna back by being such a cute little puppy and doing what cute little puppies do best!