Reviews for You Are My Everything
starfire25 chapter 6 . 5/30
that's cute. i like it. so, how old is julie? she aint 15 that's for sure.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
This story is splendid so far can’t wait to see more so please update when you can.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
What a fantastic story so far can’t wait to see more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I would love to see more marvelous on this story so when will you update again.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I would love to see more stunning on this story so when will you update again.
caljones chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
kick some ass and do die. if you do, i'll reserrect you and kill you myself.

don't know. lol
Lt-Spork89 chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
Say a movie quote, Spiderman 2 "Go get 'em tiger" or quote Batman for all I care it's good either way! Please update soon! One question...is your Chris supposed to be Chris from the movie? Or did you replace her with a Guy and decided not to have the moive Chris at all?
lauren chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
so erm, are you like guna update or what lol? im curious as 2 where this is goin!
PHELPSEPOE chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
hey I was wondering cause i have not a clue

who is hugh?
PhelpsEPoe chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
how come you used henry and Alice instead of mom and dad Is it because you want to say that she doesn't like her parents and has no respect? confusedled
Soccer-Bitch chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
cool story. i enjoyed it. i hope that you update again soon. _
TTFN chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
i love it, keep going, can't wait for the next update
OTHlover04 chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
that was good!
GrecianPrincess chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
This chapter to me didn't seem believable. If terroists were in the airport, it seems to me that the girls would be a lot more scared than what you were making them out to be. Plus, the whole "he's hott, he's hott" thing kinda got on my nerves a bit.

Not to say your story doesn't have potential, it does. There were some parts that made me laugh, and overall, it's an enjoyable read. :)
TC chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
What happened to all the other characters , and if Chris is supposed to be the Chris from the movie Chris is a girl.