Reviews for Casualty
Famous4it chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
Really love this! You had the characters down perfectly! Speech patterns, everything! I could hear them in my head!
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
So damn good. I'm a big scotty and Lilly fan but the tension betwn them was realistic and in my p.o.v it was as if they had these unspoken feelings for each other deeeeeeeeeep down inside lml. Another great fanfic on lol. I know I'm eons late.. But hey better late than never right?
Little Kakau chapter 24 . 8/19/2010
Very intense! Great job!
J. B. Tilton chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Hey there. Only read the first chapter but it sounds good so far. Only one minor point (and it's more a personal observation than a critique). You mention them "interrogating the witness". IMHO it would sound better if they "interviewed the witness". They interrogate suspects. The connotation is altogether different. Just an observation. Anyway story sounds good and I'll look forward to reading more as I get the chance.

Jerry
hermit hideaway chapter 24 . 9/3/2008
Wow! I mean seriously, wow! This story was completely amazing, even with the bit parts from Lilly's annoying sister. Ever think about writing for the show? Well, I really hope you write something like this again soon as I'd love to read it. I'll have to check when I get home to see if you haven't already. Great work!
pinveggie chapter 24 . 3/16/2008
I really love this story. I read it ages ago and just spent my whole morning reading it all over again. Not only is the ending brilliant and the twist so unexpected but you've got the characters' quirks and personalities down to T, especially Lilly. Kudos!
BarbaraCB chapter 24 . 11/19/2007
Oh my God!

It was AWESOME! Really! I wasn't expecting something like this! Policial fic normally are not this good!

You made all the Cold Case thing: the caracters, the climax, the mistery, everything!

You rocks! This fic was really something good! It worth the awake night! xD

Lilly and Scotty were awesome! they weren't out of their caracters, they were exactly as I know them.

Preyy good job! You deserve a blue ribbon!

Kisses, Botan!
PearlQ19 chapter 24 . 4/21/2007
I've finally gotten around to finishing this, I started reading ages ago and then university got in my way...

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME JOB! Your style is very well readable grips the reader, the plot is cleverly done, and the characters come across very credible. No real OOC-ness there. ou sure you're not a writer of crime stories in real life? ;)

I'm adding this to my favorites.
bobskull9 chapter 24 . 2/13/2007
you are awesome. this story is so true to character it's almost unbelievable! you could easily be a writer on the show with the way you write them! especially lilys final interrogation scene, which was a work of art btw.

well done on an amazing story

bobskull9
haley chapter 24 . 12/5/2006
*gasp* Holy crap! Awesome job never would've guessed!
oval chapter 24 . 11/15/2006
Wow, you did a fantastic job planning this story out. I did not see the final twist coming at all.

The way you portrayed the characters, especially Lilly, was great. I have to admit, sometimes she bothers me on the show but I really liked her in this. She was so strong, even after what happened to her. And the whole story felt like an episode - obviously without the music and flashbacks, but you gave Vera and Jeffries enough screentime (screentime? pagetime? whatever) and you got the way they talk down. And those two are my favorite characters anyway. ]
Mary Rose chapter 24 . 11/1/2006
Oh my! I never saw that coming at all. What a twist! Great job.
Andrea chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Excellent writing - you have talent.
myril chapter 24 . 10/15/2006
Should have expected, that you're coming up with one last twist. I like it, though Robert has to get a quite bad lawyer, to make it really work. Or guess, despite all he still would protect his family in the end. No excuses for what the jerk did, but it makes you pity him a little. Ok, only a tiny bit.

Love the way you bring in Kite at the end and let Lilly brush him off. Totally in character: Stand up, get on with live, swallow down the rest and bury it. Not b/c Lilly is tough but b/c she needs it for self-respect.

Nice how you describe Stillman's reaction, could picture him very well that way. And you even make me like Scotty a little more. Yeah, noisy guy, good to put his foot in it and still somehow sensitive.

Give you an excellent, for the whole story! It was a great pleasure to read it. Thanks for writing it. - When will you start the next one? ;) :P
Sukkerspinn chapter 24 . 10/15/2006
*TAKES A BOW*

You sure do know how to surprice a reader. Right until the end! It's BRILLIANT! WHAT a twist! :O

And I can't believe Scotty actually READ the 49. He's SUCH a "gotta-know-it-all"..

Congratulations, dear, on your story. It's been one FUN ride! Please consider DEEPLY if you don't wanna write anothr one. In time maybe? *grin*