Reviews for A New Start
Nadejsda chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
HI !

I've really enjoyed your story. Well written, outstanding and really humorous - caught myself laughing at poor luke... lol

Congratulations !
TrickForTreat chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Of COURSE Luke is onboard already, he's everywhere you wouldn't want him to be, right? I love the proposal. It makes the fangirl in me squeal. (Shut up, you hopeless romantic!)
TrickForTreat chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
And that's how they got out of that one. Nice job! Sorry for totally spamming your inbox...and talking to your characters rather than you...you're doing really well. Your characterisation rocks, which is good, because too many people fail at it.
TrickForTreat chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Oh no! Oh no again! (You spit in his face, Solo. Give 'im one for me, will ya?)
TrickForTreat chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Withstooding? That's a new word. Won't find that in Websters, will ya?

(Okay, so by now my "reviews" are just commentary...I like the story, by the way. Quite like it! Well, it rocks, to tell ya the truth.)
TrickForTreat chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Oh gosh, that would not be a pretty site. Something involving eyeballs bursting out of sockets, and skin disappearing and eugh! Nice whoring out of Mara, as well. xD
TrickForTreat chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
You keep lying to yourself, Leia. One day, honey, it may become the truth. "Dumbo"? That's a new one. I liked Skippy, as well. Nice touch turning the tables on Han & Leia. Now Leia's the one insisting HE loves HER (which he does, 'cos he's whipped with a capital W)
TrickForTreat chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Oh, cruel fate. This is going to be good...
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Poor Han. What happened there, Leia? Gosh that girl's a bit insane, I'm guessing...
Nala162024 chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
LOL. I love how Luke makes up stupid excuses to leave Han and Leia alone and the time he came back and seen them kissing his excuse was priceless. It was funny how Han wanted Leia to wear her slave girl outfit.
Nala162024 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Mara Jade as a super big ego to think Darth Vader couldn't beat the crap out of her. Leia is so strong pyshical and emtional I wish I had her strengh.
Nala162024 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
I loved how Leia called Jade a whore and then so did Han. Now finally Leia comes to her senses. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what Han thinks about what she just said to Jade.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
If all the ladies stopped liking Han, I would still like him. lol. Good chapter.
TrickForTreat chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
This is so sweet, I love it! Most Han and Leia love-amongst-a-backdrop-of-war stories, including mine, either get to serious, or get too mushy and fluffy and then the plot doesn't hang together very well...but yours is different. VERY differetn. I love it, it flows together VERY well. Thanks for posting it!
The Muse Sway chapter 9 . 4/21/2008