Reviews for Random Royai
Jordy chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
let me just say this... you have THE BEST taste in music, but what was creepy was that song came on my ipod as i was reading this... awsome writing by the way, i love your drabbles!
LonelySoldier chapter 36 . 5/29/2012
I wish I could write ass good as you... which do you think is better? fluff or angst?
RWT chapter 12 . 12/13/2008
Whoa, never seen anything strange on our ceilings (they're pretty high) XP. Silly Roy and Fury! Nya, I'm guessing all these chapters are based on the anime, ever try reading the manga?
wolfraven80 chapter 36 . 8/1/2008
You little angst ball. I really like the last sentence, that just a few words can have such a huge impact...
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 36 . 7/30/2008
Aw...Deep, but kinda sad...
MoonStarDutchess chapter 36 . 7/30/2008
Sorry your interest is waning in FMA. :( Please tell me Naruto didn't get to you too (we are losing a lot of Royai writers to that blasted anime). LOL Anyway, you did a great job on this chapter.
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
while i would not forsee 'after the rain' becoming worms, you did a fairly good job. i would reccomend putting an 'a.n.:' in from of ur author's notes, it makes it easier to seperate them from the text.
strandedthought chapter 35 . 5/22/2007
"You weren’t anyone special to me, not until I’d looked into your eyes."-That is a really strong sentence. One I can imagine Riza saying.

"And hours later, I know I’ll torture myself with thoughts of what I could have, should have done."-I can relate to that. I think this is something almost everyone does.

Keep up the good work!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 35 . 5/21/2007
Nix Noctua chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
wow, saffy... your chapters ARE short! hi! guess who I am! I've been on here for years but I've never put up a story...
alphaomega1st chapter 34 . 3/30/2007
Hey! Thank you for all of these great one-shots! I really enjoyed reading them!

Amazonian Anime Queen chapter 34 . 3/23/2007
Now, for to make me completely happy, have the next chapter of Roy waking up with Riza. :P

Very nice chapter, although, a bit short. I'm not complaining though
strandedthought chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Sweet and sad. Something I can picture happening between the two. :)
strandedthought chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
lol, this remins me of when she calls him an idiot in the manga.
strandedthought chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
I like this one especially the use of the joke/saying so many people have heard. It is interesting to have Riza use it and see the way Ed reacts.