Reviews for The Laws of Love
Michelle chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
Please tell me if there is one more chapter to come where snape tells hermione he loves her
Rufina chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
So much love 3
Really good story :)
danceislife13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Really good but the first part shocked me because of all the horrible things that happened to the Golden Trio during the War.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
Ahhhhh Please add more soon! Very good!
4ueyesonly chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Hi, is there a Chance, that you update this Story?

Please!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Snape's insecurities in this chapter just made my heart melt.
It's so, unexpectedly but in-character-ly, kind of him to insist on her taking a courage potion. I loved it.

I also love the idea of Harry and Melanie; I think they'll be great together.
baobei chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
love, love, love this story... it's been ages of course, and who knows if you even continue to get these reviews? if you ever came back to finish Fred's part and follow up on the others, i'd love to read it :O)
SusanMarieS chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Wonderful story thank you.
Glossy10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
More Please I Love It :D
Melissa72 chapter 20 . 7/28/2011
Ok. So let me get this straight. You have attempted murderers in your school and you shave off 2 house points. You have a kidnapper and attempted assault with intent to do bodily harm and (as far as I know) nothing happens. You have a man who lies to authorities, kidnaps a mentally ill woman holding her hostage while never contacting her family and he gets a couple of hexes. Harry finally sees the love of his life come back from the dead and they share a brief hug and convo. Come on! *shakes head*

Your lucky I absolutely adored this Snape. Loved Hermione, too. Liked the different love story threads although Katie was a bit dramatic. Liked the original story of Charlie rescuing Rachel...that was super sweet. Most Slytherins should be boiled alive and chopped for parts.

As you can see, you got under my skin...which means your fic was good. Bravo!
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
maybe this is a good story and well written, I dont know...I read first chapter, but after what I read I have no desire to read more, not only I hate rape in fanfiction, its all too depressing to read... I dont know why stories where Hermione is raped are so favourite, there are so many of them...
GinnyWeasleySnape chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
love the story!
shortest Gibblet chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
finsh this story, i've love this story its one of my fav's and one of the best written ones ive seen. Pleasseeeee finsh it. please i beg you.
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
That was great. Update soon.
Prissz chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
Great story! I hope that you update soon and that this story isn't abandoned. Many Thanks, Pris