Reviews for Soak: Seasick
FrenRala chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
It's rather good. Though, the story could use more dialogue coming up.
Sedgehammer chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
I like this story. It's cute, and I enjoy the pairing. Why is it rated M, though? You don't need to hike up the rating simply for a slash pairing. I would call this something along the lines of shounen-ai.
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
I smile as a hidden tear falls from my eye...

I laugh as I feel my heart break...

I say I love you, knowing it's a lie...

And now I die, knowing my life was fake...

mikoamaya-hikari

OMG! I LOVE IT! THIS STORY WAS AWESOME! YOU ARE AWESOME! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!

Ja ne!

~I hope you like the poem I wrote for you and this story! It's probably no good...I only thought about it for about five minutes, tops. Either way, I hope it wasn't TOO bad, and I hope you like it!~
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Damn, your good! You know, I...I actually cried! Honestly! I probably sound stupid! Haha...ha...It was really moving! :begins to cry again: J-just give me a moment...

:wipes away tears: :takes deep breath: Ok! All better now! I think I should read the last chapter now!

Ja ne!

~This story is DEFINITELY going into my favorites and I'm going to recommend to any Fushigi Yugi yaoi-fans in the next chapter I update for my story!~
getaiyou chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
Sugoi. It's awesome. So loving and bittersweet. So touching.
Neko42 chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
wow! great story!

i don't see much chinese people in but yaeh . wah! ni ehn ke ai! so cute pic!(but i'm cuter i'm chinese too!)

i don't get to see much of the tamaXtasuki pairing tho.
Alika613 chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Hey! Mary B. Eddy! The creater of Christian Science, which I believe in!

Oh, ya! Your fic was very good! I'm gonna look for the pic. and the Amiboshi one too!

The only incest I'm really into is Amiboshi/Suboshi!

(Sorry if the names are spelt wrong!) See ya!

-Alika613
fatamorganax chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
amazing ending (strangers) it just shows so many emotions and how it would be wrong in those times if they were together i mean you got me to the edge of the seat; liked how you kept it accurate and how taka still loved miaka some what but really when he loved tasuki and im going to read your other sappy ending cuz im curious and after seeing the angst ending i need to cheer myself up you have a nack for writting angst keep it up D
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
that was funny! I loved the flower fight! My friends have done that before it's so much fun! I loved the holding hands part it was so cute about Tamahome wanting someone to cry to I totally understand him! Can't wait to read the rest! Matta ne _~
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was great I loved it so much I can't wait to read the rest so I'd better get to it! Anywho Matta ne _~
mandi chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I really like this story. You should write a sequel.
Saga Haru chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
I quite liked it - the story is kinda realistic judging by the anime plot itself, coz who knows, this really might've happened I'm into this pairing, especially coz of Tasuki - he rocks Man, this guy is hot.

But still there're too much soap and not enough spice *wink* The ending is really touchy, mainly the part where Tasuki was waiting 4 Tamahome - I liked it ))

And, imho, ur Tasuki is real close 2 original, though I can't say the same bout Tamahome - he's way too girlish ))

Ok, just back 2 the point - story is good, respect 2 ya n all that stuff
WhozThatGurl chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
I'm so happy that Tama and Tasuki got back together in the end! _ I really enjoyed reading this story and I can't wait to read the next one coming out.

(Tamahome & Tasuki together 4-Ever! Yay!)
Calamity chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Aww that was so cute! Tamahome and Tasuki ended up together in the end! Yay! -

That makes death seem not so bad after all. Too bad they both had to wait that long... I've never even considered this pairing before. Now I've fallen in love with it! HOoray!
Aenisses Thai chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Thank you for inviting me to read your story. This was well-done, with good grammar, spelling, and a smooth dramatic flow. The revelations between Tama and Tasuki were touching and realistic.

I find it odd that the relationship between Tamahome and Tasuki had been almost unexplored on this site for the longest time, although it is definitely a strong element in the anime. Now there are several stories up on the main page that look carefully at the dynamics of this relationship-and I'm so pleased to be in such good company.

Keep writing; you are doing a commendable job.

~A~