Reviews for Apologies
Mel chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I saw this movie lots of times (and loved it every time!) and I hated how Daphne had to change just so she could fit into a lifestyle she hated. This was amazing, especially since I just saw the movie (again) tonight, and I still love Daphne's wild ways in comparison to her 'new personality.' I know you marked this as complete, so maybe you could do one of Daphne's thoughts as she changes back into herself? Just a suggestion, but if anyone could do it well, you could do it better, if this fic means anything! :)
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That was short yet it said so much. Loved it. I can totally picture everything. Great job! :)
rhapsodyflower chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow...that was deep.

Good work! Write another one!
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
What a really SAD story!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was deep!
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
aw, poor daphne. its ok, daph... this is gud, keep up the gud work!
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Pretty good. I like the song and I like how you've incorporated it in this fic.
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
i own the sound track and love that song! it was a good movie, but i don't think she was ever sorry- except of course when she broke that chandlier and nearly took out half the guests... but that's different. i like this, though i do urge you to add on, but more importantly i urge you to ignore that IDIOT who wrote the last review- his (or possibly even her) name says it all- he is a complete loser who wastes oxygen and uses up all the world's other natural resources.
BobTheReporterIReporteveryonethathasagaystoryorreviewagaystoryIalsoflameotherstorythatisreallygaycuziamazntheinvicibleDavidofManhassetNiggerAlsoifIflameorreportotherpeoplefornoreasonthatscuzihateblackniggerskeepoutofmyhouseorelseimaV-slapyouacrossthefaceo chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Read my name and comprehend
made.unmade chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
this is the first fic i've ever read thats not Harry Potter. actually, this is the first time i've gone into another category other than books/harrypotter. sad, isn't it?

i loved the fic, however! very well done. i loved the movie and this seems to fit it so well. congrats on that! well, i'm off. lots of love and penguins,

amy
kmanselm chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
oh!

that was good, but too short, make it longer. -
Melchy chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh, this was good! You should make it longer and expand. You have Daphne down to the T.
swim-stacey chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
its good
michele chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
nice. write more!
flutegirl0422 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I love this! it's so true to the story. Job well done!