Reviews for Keys to Diplomacy
Anime attic24 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was great. I loved it.
PrincessYun chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hiii! I love your stories! They're very well written and quite enjoyable to read!
wiiluvanime chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved the bit with sasuke at the end but the story was absolutely amazing! keep it up!
Horouka chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow, this wa T!
Not only the sexy parts, but the funny ones too. I feel kinda bad for Gaara -well, only for the limping- and for Neji, having to spy on them.
Naruto is so shameless. I love it xD
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was utter hilarity. Thanks!
Haitorei chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
bahahaha rofl. this was great! loved it
KiVi chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hm...Konoha got to have a LOT allies :D:D
wynnebat chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
YES. JUST YES. Naruto, you make the best Hokage. Ever.
DiAmOnD too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
hurr hurr ~

You definitely have top make a sequel!

Much lovee?

anacoana chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Nice! I love Neji normally, but him being in here was great. I think I would very violent on missions too after dealing with Naruto if I was Neji. God, can you imagine Neji going to a shrink's? He'd probablly make the shrink cry or something...
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Now, this is so weird. I read this ages ago and came across it now and read it again. Reading this again made me feel like an ass cuz it is like f-ing awesome and I'm so surprised that I didn't leave a review.

I'm leaving one now so please don't kill me off by not writing more.
MewxRetasu chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh, geez. Poor Neji.

And I love how Naruto has no shame about the whole thing. XD
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Another great story! I think my favorite line had to be:

"He'd doubt he'd be able to keep himself from laughing long and hard the day he saw the dark haired man next to him leave the office behind them with a noticeable limp."

Too funny for words! I love how you portrayed Neji in this. I'm sorry for the shortness of this review but I really want to read "Keys to Leadership". Great job, though.
The Laughing Fool chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
My GOODNESS that was sunny stuff! That ending made it even better than it already was- and it WAS a good read up until that surprise- SASUKE was there?- awesome.

"Enjoy the show?"

Naruto's so utterly shameless. And I love it.

Nicely done-

see you around~

SaM! 3o0o BaTh
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is definitely my favourite GaaNaru (or is it NaruGaa?) oneshot.