Reviews for Remember Me, Okay?
A. T. Manotas chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
lo siento por tu primo, te entiendo me sentiría horrible si mi primo llegara a morir
Kiharu3291992 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
awe so cute
sugarspiice chapter 14 . 6/29/2006
This story is soo sad ( -sniff-

Sorry about your cousin, it must've felt terrible to lose a family member. (
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 14 . 11/14/2005
OMGSH! xD This story is so touching! I'm sorry about your cousin. ( Anyway, please update soon! Don't let Kikyo die, okay? xD
Ayiri chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
WOW that was so sad but also so great it was basically amazing gosh that was grat im cying jeje well sorry for your lost I've lost family so I know but well thank you so much for that gREAT story I just love it it the best I've ever read TY and good luck so please update son pleasee
Okaru chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
ok well umm OMG don't know where to begin it was a great story I loved it this chapter it was so sad I'm crying right now so JE. Well first of all I want to say sorry for your cousin I'm very sorry um sorry I can't say very suporting things is especially cause I not good at words (especialy now that I'm crying) I feel that this is the worst moment toi ask about the update but umm please update son and I also wanted to thank you so much for not well letting Kikyo die thank you thank you so much you have no idea how happy you've mada me Jeje Well so please update soon ok thanks! Good Luck Keep it up okay ;)
Okaru chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
oh no don't worry girl this was awesome it was really great I loved it. Thank you for that great chapter keep them up like that wow yayay! thank you
Lima-hime chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
¡EK! O_O

That..was...so...o_o TT WAH! *Lima hugs Kikyô* TwT!

Sigh,this chapter was just...O Indescribable [Hmm o_o Yhe dictionary says that's the word but...it sounds strange to me O_o *Lima don't trust online dictionary*] ANyway T_T

And...wow :0! We're a circle of people who understand each other...amazing,I didn't know that was posible :0!

Two months? O,o Woow...

“What are you guys doing? I’m right here.”
kikyo rules chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
please continue its such a great story i re-read everything everyday, i go on every day to see if u continued writing...please continu!1
SkyMaiden chapter 14 . 7/10/2005
im so sorry about your cousin that was sad a thing to find out. this chapter was especially sad it was deep and well written. excellent job with this great story.
ambulanceMURDER chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
-Sobs.- -Wipes tears with hankerchief.- So beautiful! -Cries more.-
xxlilvietgurlxx chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
That is so sad! OMG, that is very sad... I love this chapter. It's sad that you're cousin... you know... I can't believe that! I cried. I'm so sorry. Pleease update soon...
Nothing Much chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
Yay! I'm glad she didn't die right then. It would be awesome if you got the cancer to go into remission. Then she could live out her life as best she can. If you didn't know remission is a period of time when the cancer cells stop spreading and remain dormant. The doctors can then remove them and assign you drugs in hopes that the cancer will remain dormant in your system. It can last for quite some time if you're lucky.
TigerFantasy chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
(_
Cold Kikyo chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
I liked the chapter,it is really soon:)