Reviews for Pink Makes Me Uncomfortable
Holly cat 99 chapter 1 . 7/29
WALLY WEST IS KID FLASH YOU DOLT! FLASHE'S NAME IS BART ALLEN! Sorry for being rude but I mean it said his name in one of the last few episodes! I mean come on people!
Lolz chapter 2 . 4/30
That's all? O no! Plzzzzzz. That can't be all of it! So interesting! I need to know how it ends.
TheMidnightPoet chapter 1 . 3/29
So...it's been a while since you updated. Like, several years. But I just found this story, and was reading it, and I really like it, and was just wondering if you're ever going to update it again...
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Please, please continue! I love the interaction between Vic and Wally, and I also really like the protectiveness that the others feel towards Wally. Also, how quickly Vic shuts down the conversation if they imply that he's going to do anything untoward to Wally! I'm really looking forward to continuing the story if you ever decide to update.
dlargecat chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Read it knowing it was deadfic, so I won't beg for more, but I've gotta tell you this is pretty awesome. The characterize is good, the dialogue sound good, the plot is interesting, and is just well written overall. Plus, you some how have made the Question (about whom I know nothing) into a wooby for me in just 2 chapters. Thank you for posting this.
MaeDay In Hell chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
plz update!
Animeangellover2 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Interesting plot so far. Cannot wait to read more!
Bittermahogany chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Y no update?! Oh well, you had a great story going on here but after, what, seven years, the muse if probably definitely gone by now.
MythologyGirl chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I really enjoyed the two chapters of this fic. :)
Kyer chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Oh jeez...finally looked up and listened to that song in chapter 2.
No innuendo there...no,no,no,no,yep. :)

I'm glad I watched Watchmen if only that I now understand what people mean about DCAU Question having been patterned after Rorschach. This pairing here is a lot like him and Dan in that Dan was also kind of sweet and innocent (by comparison.) Makes me love this even more.
amekan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
hi, so i was just wondering if you were thinking of continueing this? I really like it.
TealEyedBeing chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I am seriously curious about this story. Like legitimately interested to see where it leads, because this is genuinely the first story I've really read with the Question as a main character WHILE Wally is under threat (which is always one of my favorite things in this fandom). So I'm eager for the next chapter :3
FallenHope-Angel chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
OOH vic was shot for wally! and aww that was the most creepiest and sweetest thing ever said. wow vic sung wally to sleep how sweet. damn i am beyond in love with this fic!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
And the plot thickens!

Always wanted to say that. but this is an interesting fic.
LadyDragonfly123 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I really like this fic, but is it on like a permanent Hiatus or something? You literally haven't updated it in years...