Reviews for The Transformation
pikachucat chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
cool
Stake chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
The start of the story is a bit vague and some of the characters seem a bit OC, specially Jiraya, Kakashi and the hokage.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Great job on this chapter and I'am looking forward to reading the next chapter of this chapter. I thought when Natsuko and Gaara sleeping together was cute they would be a great couple.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Great job on this chapter and I'am looking forward to reading the next chapter in this story. I would say that you should pair Natsuko with Gaara since only a jinchuriki can understand the pain of other jinchuriki and I think that they would make a cute couple.
AreallyBigFan chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Please continue the story its really good and i just love the way you made the story so please continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Please continue it. Its So Great! I love the sorry line!
mirian chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
esta fantastico maldita Sakura querer asesinar un amigo solo por celos es al muy tonto
mikaelsommervold chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
update?
Pockitachi chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
i like it. when it comes to sakura, i can honestly say that the only reason she became good in canon was because sasuke wasnt there to distract her. without the emotional growth, she is just as useless and angry as ever. as for a pairing idea. anything not narusasu would be good. narushika or narugaara seems like they could work with what you have, and im never adverse towards naruhina. but in the end its up to you. just know that you now have a follower in me.
SilverShadow123 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Please continue. And, honestly, I don't hate Sakura either. It's just. . . it seems she's more likely to do this kind of thing than the others.
LQ360MWJ chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I just want sakura to die painfully
DragonFire Princess chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
The Lone Rurouni chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
This is a very good story. Any updates planned?
najedia chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
update pleaasee! and who is natsuki going to end up with? hope its shika ;) plus i think having sakura as the villain is a good idea :P
KatelySmiling chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
please update

can you make it a shikanaru or gaaranaru fic i really dont like sasuke

yours,