Reviews for A Fool's Dream
Lol that girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Really good!
wolfienur chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
DAMN you for making me want to review and favourite all of your stories! Humph.

Anyway. I think you're Jessie-voice was perfectly fine. Sounded quite like him. And me like. :P
Harlequin99 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I love it! it's beautifully written and you can just imagine Jesse saying it! well done :)
DaiiDreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh WOW.

I really loved it. You've really captured what I would percieve as Jesse's voice so well!

I really loved this.
starbook chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
aw! this is sad, but cute as well. i like it!

i also like how all the spelling and stuff is good, because sometimes it can get distracting if it isn't. (by the way, i have nothing against people who can't spell...a lot of my friends claim they can't spell! i'm just saying sometimes it's hard to focus on the plot if you know the spelling and stuff is off).

keep up the good work. :)
Maya chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This scene, in the book, is one that comes so close to breaking my heart, and to see it here in Jesse's POV, I feel the same way. You've captured their situation and the way I imagine Jesse would feel so, so well! Great work. :)
Ipshita chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
this is among the most beautiful stories i have ever read.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aww! I loved it!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This is so sad!

Poor Jesse.
Satellite Falling chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Great piece. Would love to see more!
XxMoonStarsSpacexX chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
have i already reviewed on this? i guess not! i loved this, it was truly brilliant you write in jesse's pov perfectly :D
Twilightrocks27 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
AW i feel so bad for jesse! ( great story though!
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Poor Jesse!
Pickles chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh! Write more, write more, I wanna know what Jesse thinks when Pauls bursts in and talks about Suze moaning, and what he's thinking when they fight, and when Susannah's body collapses what he's thinking then. Write more, its very addicting. STELLAR!
Gravity's Rainbow -Nina chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
;crying sobs; that's all i have to say.