Reviews for Bulma's Other Men
TeeLee123 chapter 1 . 7/6
This was a cute story. Misunderstandings are always funny. That ending was awesome XD
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 4/30
Trop drĂ´le Vegeta et la fin memorable une suite .
ps.alphamega chapter 1 . 1/26
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Lol! That was super fun to read! :)
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Hahaha that was funny
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
H..Hahahaha! Oh, no! Somebody save Will! Another gardener, crushed by Vegeta's hands... Hahaha! You rock at these things! Poor, clueless, sweet Vegeta! More! Ya need to write more! Awesome fic!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Poor Vegeta -but he wears pretty much the same thing every day, so how was he to know? Hehehe!
Danny chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Love it! Absolutely!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That mate at the end was priceless. The entire time I was wondering why you made Will Australian lol.
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This cracked me up so much! I love stories that point out how ignorant Vegeta would be as an alien. It was something that should have been done in the anime.
Girlinblue24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh, at Calvin I about died laughing.
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
(facepalm) Oh Vegeta...
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
ahahahaha. too funny
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh poor Will xD
midwinteroasis chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I read this, and was in hysterics for a good period of time. Then I showed this to my sister, who also succumbed to the same fate. The Calvin Klein part was especially ticklish for us both. This is the first of your fics that I read, and I look forward to reading more! I like your description of the events and how you describe Bulma's reaction to Vegeta's accusations. I could picture it in my head, as if there really was an episode about this occasion.

And ironically, the ad at the bottom of the place was advertising Men's Underwear & Apparel by mosmann Australia. Figures xD

midwinteroasis
Coofis chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I almost died from laughter at that last line. Seriously, I almost had to call the ol' Z Gang to gather the Dragon Balls and revive me. Poor Will...let us all have a moment of silence for the doomed gardener. Great job. I am definitely adding this to my favorite stories list.

-Coofis