Reviews for Bulma's Other Men
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/19
Hahaha that was funny
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/3
H..Hahahaha! Oh, no! Somebody save Will! Another gardener, crushed by Vegeta's hands... Hahaha! You rock at these things! Poor, clueless, sweet Vegeta! More! Ya need to write more! Awesome fic!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 1/9
Poor Vegeta -but he wears pretty much the same thing every day, so how was he to know? Hehehe!
Danny chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Love it! Absolutely!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That mate at the end was priceless. The entire time I was wondering why you made Will Australian lol.
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This cracked me up so much! I love stories that point out how ignorant Vegeta would be as an alien. It was something that should have been done in the anime.
Girlinblue24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh, at Calvin I about died laughing.
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
(facepalm) Oh Vegeta...
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
ahahahaha. too funny
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh poor Will xD
midwinteroasis chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I read this, and was in hysterics for a good period of time. Then I showed this to my sister, who also succumbed to the same fate. The Calvin Klein part was especially ticklish for us both. This is the first of your fics that I read, and I look forward to reading more! I like your description of the events and how you describe Bulma's reaction to Vegeta's accusations. I could picture it in my head, as if there really was an episode about this occasion.

And ironically, the ad at the bottom of the place was advertising Men's Underwear & Apparel by mosmann Australia. Figures xD

midwinteroasis
Coofis chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I almost died from laughter at that last line. Seriously, I almost had to call the ol' Z Gang to gather the Dragon Balls and revive me. Poor Will...let us all have a moment of silence for the doomed gardener. Great job. I am definitely adding this to my favorite stories list.

-Coofis
Kanotari chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
What a killer cliffhanger! I'm dying for the next part. Normally I have a ton of criticism, but you did a really great job. Please update soon :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Haha. I guess he wouldn't be familar with that and the ending, especially the ending note of it being the end of Will was awesome!

-D101
Lee Sempai chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Teehee hee hee! This story was so funny! I hope will makes it... But with vegeta you never know!