Reviews for The Words We Couldn't Say
sun shine chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
so god so close to have fun in school
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
\ Well. I'm not sure I understood all of that. \ But it was very interesting and fun. P What did that last line mean? \ Totally confused, there. And I'm kinda confused with the thing between Naruto and Sasuke. P Anyways, I really liked this, and I'm off to read sommore stuffs. yay.
Starsurfer108 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw.. 'a fatal embrace' ;_;

Nicely written!
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
D:

Uwah.

Food for my soul.

This was amazing and I loved it.

Write more.
kitsunecoyote chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I love it :3

Vampy
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This made me want to cry too. I suppose it means your work's really good...or I'm a foolish Uchiha-obsessed fangirl. Or both. You pick. Compliments anyways.
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
So angsty and oh so lovely.

Confusing at times, but that's okay. Characterization excellent.
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Im sorry, Im not in a reviewing mood, so I dont have anything good to say . Just wanted you to know that I read it, liked it, and fave'd it.
blisblop chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Very scene between Kakashi and Naruto was particularly solid/realistic."...a little boy cried",God,so sad.
blisblop chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Funny,I never get sick of this one.
Yunyin chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I like this fic. i read it after the reccomendation I read this before "It could have been sweet." Thinking Itachi might actually still have some feeling makes me like him a little. I'm off to read the next fic now. :)
sarah-the-strange chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
short, but sweet!
ars nova chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Thats is so sad
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
um... I dont understand certain parts of it but it was good -
Redcloudangel chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Nice one shot. It has a very unique mood to it. Certain parts I did not know who was saying what. As a whole, it's a beautiful piece.