Reviews for My Hero
Yume chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love this couple, and I loved the story...
Yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love this couple...
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Lovely story, just the right amount of angst, humor, fluff and heat. Really well done. Great pairing. Wish there were more stories with these two.
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Excellent. I really enjoyed this. Go Harry/Colin!

cheers, cen
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aww! That was indecently cute. I have to agree with you. HP/CC is meant to be. Plus, it's adorable.
chuffed4angst chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I have to say that it's a pretty hard sell for me to take Colin Creevy seriously, but you totally have me here. Favorite part was "I found out that when you love a hero, you have to share him with the rest of the world. And then they use him, and he doesn’t want to be anybody’s hero anymore. Sometimes he needs a bit of a break. Sometimes it takes him awhile to get around to riding back on his white horse. Sometimes he forgets to find his happily ever after.”

Well done!
aalens chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
this is the first Harry/Colin fic I've read and hopefully it will not be the last. Just loved it, funny and hot.
phoenix on ice chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
this is just one of the sweetest little one shots i've ever read! thanks for posting it.
Rick BGOH chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
A great chapter, I look forward to seeing more adventures betwen Harry and Collih and discovering if ohers from Hogwarts are in the area to spice up their relationship.
Caed chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I hate this pairing.

Having said that, this is unbelievably cute and sweet and funny. And not angst at all, although I don't think there's a 'fluffy snuggly' category on

*huggles story*

Also? Loved Colin's short-shorts. :D
Megami284 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This is a good story. The paiing is sort of a surprise. This is the only Harry and Colin story that I've seen. It's Ok!