Reviews for Gotham at Night
query4 chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
I like these, they're fun and funny. It's a shame you haven't updated in a while.

Two things to point out for continuity sake: In the Robin chapter he stated they didn't have the Batmobile with them, but in the Batman chapter, it's waiting out side the factory.

Two: What happened to Batgirl? In the Robin chapter he was going to bring her to Alfred or something to get the bullet out. What happened?

Since this hasn't been updated from 2007, I'm probably never going to see an answer, but oh well. It was a fun read, especially the interaction between Scarecrow and Riddler.
harleyQdoll chapter 11 . 9/28/2008
awesome! heehee

i love joker:

"'S'matter, Bat-boy?" "No time for foreplay?"

Rain the Revenant chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
This is a really charming look at the Gotham world, for some reason. The sort of anticipation the villains have about Batman, the worry when he doesn't show, the shock when Two-Face beats him. Barbara's worry that he dad will recognize her, while Gordon is just concerned that the person in the alley might attack him, Joker's half-dreamy narration and Batman's side of his mysterious knowledge of hideouts...just everything.

Love it. :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
Poor Eddie and Jonathan!:) Well at least the Joker got should've known that pulling a gun on Robin would be a major no-no.I really wish that Harley would join up with the Scarecrow,it seems to me that Jonathan has a deep soft *secret* spot for her in his heart(probably because he has been abused and bullied himself).And he won't beat on her either. Update soon please.:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
Gr,I wish that Batman had shown up so he could've given Puddin a few broken ribs! :(
highland girl 1592 chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Pretty bad for TwoFace when his coin goes against him.:)Though I think it's funny that he kept flipping it til he got the side he wanted to shoot poor Batgirl in the foot.
highland girl 1592 chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Oh poor sweet Harley.:( I wish that Ivy would use a strangling vine on the Joker til his eyes pop!
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
Catwoman wants Batman to come get her? reminds of Amanda,you know,the one from Highlander? They are both beautiful and elegant thieves.:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Way to go Robin!:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
It's just not easy being a heroine is it? Two-Face ruining Bat-girl's boot like dare he!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Robin with a run in his tights!:)That Poison Ivy feels about her *babies* the same way I feel about cats that fur babies as I call them. :)
Twinings chapter 11 . 10/15/2007
Aw, drugged up Nygma makes me smile.

Twinings chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
*giggles uncomfortably*

I hope I don't have to wait two years for more of this...

Twinings chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
Good take on Harley. It's hard to write her without laying on the irony extra-thick. Good job with the innocent and sweet.

Twinings chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
A run in his tights?

It's the little details that make all the difference.