Reviews for Through The Years
Rush chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
I've been stuck reading your stories all night. They are great! I mean a few grammatical errors sure but. This was just a cool chapter and the surprise at the end dang! Can't wait for more.
destiny chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I really want to know the name the song and I love this story along with the other stories of kim possible and did you know that they are putting kim possible back on air in 2011 I cant wait also I really think that they will go to the same college. I have a question why do YOU think disney channle canceled kim possible i mean just because some poeple diddnt like her MANY other people loved her i think that cancling a show that ran for 5 years staight is just RETARDED for heavens sake! people in IN,DI,A watched the damn show, and when bob and mark said lets go another season disney rejected them we should have a say right? we have a voice, AND WE NEED TO USE THIS VOICE WE NEED TO REACH OUT FOR KIM POSSIBLE AND RON AND RUFUS, do it for them do it not just for kim but for: that so raven, the replacements,lilo and stich and ect. but so we can use our voice so gather you kim possible loving freind and go fight, give disney a peice of your mind!

but still wat is the nam o the song
MixItUp chapter 1 . 2/10/2008

That is all I can say. :D
bigherb81 chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
Man loved the story especially the way it jumped around thought it was going to be a bunch of random stories jammed together turned out to a single story. I noticed it's been a while since you've updated this one, but after reading the snippet from the next chapter I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Lot great stuff in this story it was down right heart warming. Hopefully the urge hit's you again to add to this story soon.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Just loving this one very much! Enjoying Ron & Kim, their family, reading what you put down about the life they are living, the banter and descriptions of it all are just so good.

Keep this one going when your muse can help you along. I know you have so many good tales posted and hope you can keep them flowing along when possible.

CMY chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Guess what, yvj. I've read the entire fanfic again. Every single letter.

And I gotta say this; you cannot drop this fanfic. It'll be a crime worse than spying,first-degree murder and political assassination all rolled together. After the manner in which you ended Chapter 10, it'll be an absolute crime against humanity to discontinue this story.

I'm not asking you to pick up this one ASAP. All I ask is this : Before you die, please finish this fanfic.10-Q very much.

P.S. The incident in the park...that man's kid would be traumatized for life...

P.P.S. Shelia showing up with a kid called "Ron. Jr."...this is NOT good. Better start writing your Will, Ron...
CMY chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Jesus. Jesus Christ. Sweet mother of Jesus. Holy father of...okay you get the idea.

You. Are. The. Messiah. No one, and I mean, NO ONE, has created any fanfics that could surpass the emotion, the atmosphere, the character, the drama, GOD, the list goes on. I cannot say that this is your best because frankly, I CANNOT DECIDE WHICH IS THE BEST!

And you simply ended a story that had been a 5-star rollercoaster ride of reading enjoyment! HOW COULD YOU! HOW COULD YOU HAVE ENDED THIS FANFIC! AT SUCH A CLIFFHANGER TOO! THAT IS SICK AND WRONG!

YOU'RE SADISTIC! THIS IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!You WANT your readers to suffer! Creating such an awesome,breathtaking story, and then just leaving it before you finished! THIS IS TORTURE, DUDE! TORTURE! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS! NEH- VAR!

From CMY, an extremely impressed but NOT satisfied reader of your art.
pinkymint chapter 10 . 11/9/2006
eep! I admit that I didn't review this story the first time that I read it. But, I had to find it again, because months later, I'm still wondering how in the name of all that is holy is Ron going to get out of this mess. Plese update and continue.
RI100014 chapter 10 . 9/14/2006

"Say hi to your daddy!"

Warning! Warning! Red alert! Red Alert! Duck and Cover! Man the lifeboats, women and children first!

Oh holy crap on a bun, Rons in some deep water better continue this.

Oh boy,

you better continue this...too good not to.

Till then...adios.
katia a.k.a KR YEA chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
great story can't wait for the next chapter!
Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
"the robot" that was priceless absolutly priceless

im always blown away over how well you can write stoppable

much like a fish im hooked im very much looking forword to the next update
GhostWhiter chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
I really enjoyed your "core" story of an older Ron losing something of himself and rediscovering what he was missing through a renewed relationship with Kim-it's a great twist on the theme of Ron mellowing a "lost" older Kim in a renewed or new relationship ("The Naco Boy & the Dragon Lady" and the story that took place in Miami while Kim was recouperating at Ron's beach house come to mind). The rationale for the rift between Ron and Kim and subsequent actions & reactions of the charaters leading up to the breakup and the "new" Ron were very nicely done and the "coming in" in the middle and then seeing the breakup in flashback was really good, though I thought the torture/interogate Ron scene to set up that flashback was kind of over-the-top absurd. The first part of the wedding chapter was genuiely sweet without being cheezy, but the dance-off "add on" did seem out of place with the previous mood that you had so nicley set-up, so I can see why you presented it that way. The chapters with Kim writing her romance story, and the trials and tribulations Ron endures on his trip to the hospital, are interesting enough but they seem out of place in a story that was largely a romantic drama up to this point. In these later chapters, you have Ron reverting into the somewhat childish doofus that he is largely protrayed as in the TV series and not as the now worldly young man that has rediscovered his heart as you have developed him into in your story-the noteable exception being the epilouge to the "My Girl" chapter. All in all thank you for a great/interesting read.
MrDrP chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
Two highlights to this chapter:

1. Kim's putting off Ron's request for snackage while she writes about it. That was both funny and very realistic.

2. The preview. Agony County has officially arrived on the YVJ network. I predict Kim insists Ron takes responsibility for his past while telling Sheila about the glories of 16 kinds of kung fu ...
spectre666 chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
YOu have hit a new high in low key humour. I chuckled throughout. A frisky romance writer? I can definitely see that. But that preview, evil, EVIL! You just awoke every male reader over the age of thirty's worst nightmare. (I thought I had managed to dodge that fraulein's bullet, but now...)

Good job.
SakuraAyanami chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
awesome you updated n_n and the nexy chapter promise to be very interesting!