Reviews for Ranma's Fiance
Ranma-love's P-chan chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
that was soooo awesome! please make more chapters! Nehehehe, i'll be so great-full! -
Nic909olas chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Yah um it's been 7 years and no updates I think your bound to get at least one negative comment by the time chapter 3 is up
wolf chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
good so far but i would like to make a sugestion but u doent have to do it could u make ranma and ryoga have love scens please
Nan203 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
This is cool. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nan203 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I like Rei. Good start for a character.
Kiri Kat chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I LOVED IT! But...Are you discontinuing the book? 'Cause its been years since you updated!
insaine-since-1996 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
funny i like it and hope you continu
izzy chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
good
GIGhearts chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
great
Julianmon chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
That's seriously one messed up man making a girl marry a girl and a boy marry a boy.
Tatsukai chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I want to read more! _ Really good fanfic, I like it a lot. *looks at update date* Update again, soon! PLEASE!
bob chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
not bad. funny idea i got to say. i think you should write a few more chapters and see were it goes. i like how you stared it and you should write the next chapter when you get the chance. i will recommand a frind of mine if she would read it and find some errers since she is good at catching them.

p.s. i like the idea of a brother but i think he could be a little less powerful
Jenbenna chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
this is a really good story keep up the good work
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
lol, please continue! I'm looking forwaed to ch 3!
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
thats a new one i guess i will read more seeing i got nothing better to read also i need a good laugh.