Reviews for Charlie's BOS
halfbloodprincess101 chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
i love this story! can you do a characters read the books please!
MyCrazyWerewolfAddiction chapter 15 . 2/27/2009
I like this story alot!
AddictingChaos chapter 16 . 8/19/2005
Awsome story, really loved it. Also loved the fact that your stuff is the best eddited stuff i've read making it the easiest to read. Good work.
Moonlight Enchantments chapter 16 . 6/10/2005
omg that was so bloody good and amazing and jus brill, i lurved that story, a simple idea n u jus made it brill, well dun! u hav 2 write more, if u dnt then ill kill you, or sumat lol!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 16 . 6/6/2005
AW! *cries* it was so beautiful! I can't believe its over! *gets klenex* What a awesome way to end the story. I hope you write another story soon!
MidNiteCalls chapter 15 . 6/2/2005
Wow has it been a long time since I reviewed, or been on fanfic. But im back and here to tell you that Morgan's first husbands name was 'Colm' Trust me, I have Night's Child here and I knew it was 'Colm' but I looked it up just in case. So congrats on another great chapter... Bye!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 15 . 6/2/2005
Aw I can't believe there is only one chapter left..im so going to cry. I love this story *sniffles*. Well this chapter was great, I hope you update soon!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 14 . 5/28/2005
hehe I like the name Keira too its so pretty. AH! I can't believe there is only two chapters left, NO! *cries* This story is the best I need it! *sniff* Well I hope you update soon!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
Aw I hated that part in the book, I almost cried. Poor Morgan, she lost the most important thing(person) in her life. I felt so bad. Well the chapter was great!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 12 . 5/24/2005
hehe this chapter was cute, I like the way you put the description of the babies. I like the idea of giving the baby red hair..its original. I hope you update soon, this story is great!
jessdarkwater chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
It is lovely to read a story about Alisa and Charlie as most people seem to forget about them!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 11 . 5/18/2005
Yay! She had a boy! Im so happy! This chapter was way to short but at least you updated so I don't really mind. Hope you update soon! _
Je t'aime Saku chapter 10 . 5/18/2005
Aw so cute, hehe seeing Charlie get all excited. I imagine if she really is going to have a boy...or is she going to have a girl. hmm well i'm going to read the other chapter.

(Good Charlotte rocks! lol)
Je t'aime Saku chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
Aw what a cute chapter, Charlie is moving so he could be with Alisa. So cute! Wow Alisa's pregnant! Thats so cool! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 8 . 5/11/2005
Great chapter, I love this story! ITS AMAZING! I really like the long chapters _! You made 1 little mistake...Morgan's mother is Maive)or Maeve..can't remember) not Mauve. Update soon!