Reviews for Stumble
libbiliboo chapter 11 . 2/27
IS THERE GONNA BE MORE? Please tell me there's more, they haven't kissed and just pllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee! Incredible, had me hanging off of every word
hoppa12345 chapter 4 . 3/8/2017
I haven't even read the rest of the chapter yet I just loved the first 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 8! Lines (how they're one word) they just work SO. WELL! Anyway better go back & read the rest, I'm already excited!
hedwigsart chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Well... That was a wild ride. Loved some moments more than others and though it got really sickly sweet and pretty slashy at times, I liked the story overall. It's interesting how different authors write an attempted suicide by House. Liked the memories. Nice fic overall.
shit bruh chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
This story was wonderful like seriously holy shit I was in a storm of feels.
kamelion chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I may have read this years ago, but I'm reading again now. And if I didn't say it then...you write like a poet. Love it.
Aquanova chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
God, this is brilliant. House and Wilson and all the angst and the hurt/comfort - excruciating. I've always adored the House/Wilson dynamic, and your fic's just made me realize why exactly I love them so much. I'm not even pouting at the fact that you decided not to make this slash; it was that good. ;)

I have to add by the way, that you writing style is wonderful. Your descriptions are vivid, striking. The way you depicted House and Wilson (ie. playing havoc with their hearts, and us readers) was just - gah. And my god, the anguish.

i get the feeling I'm starting to repeat myself now, so I'll stop here. I'm a little disappointed you didn't write a sequel after all, but because I know how sometimes stories are best left as they are, I'm not complaining. Thanks for the masterpiece.
Muirgen Monet chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
Great chapter. The scene in the chapel and at the end was powerful. Good work.
Muirgen Monet chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
Good chapter! I like the last paragraph, nicely written.
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Oh, this is such a heartbreaking chapter! Love it.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Sad, emotional, beautiful. Wonderful as always.
finsbaby chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
I commented in the first chapter, reread it, and I'm gonna comment again hope it doesn't bother you too much. I have much to say and not much time to write it, but I'll make time. One, I don't think the story is slash-although it could be read that way, and I think that makes you a good author doubly because you have both sides of House/Wilson fans reading whether it's for slash or strong friendship. I don't think you ever mentioned trying to keep the characters IN character, so I'd say whatever to those who made it a big deal. But I think they ARE very much in character, House included. When you have that one friend who's seen you through your worst, been there when you had nothing left, and STILL sticks around despite the bullshit you put them through, it changes you. I am an example because I am very much like house-very complicated with a complicated life/past. I don't push-I SHOVE people away. Hell, I pretty much have barriers, lights, signs that say "stay away emotionally closed off crazy person here!" I like house-EXPECT the ones close to me to leave, but secretly beg them not to, pray they don't. My best friend is just like Wilson, calling me on my bullshit,seeing through my lies, and knowing when I'm falling apart even though there's a smile on my face...I thank god for her everyday, but wouldn't tell her that of course lol. I don't ever voice an "I love you" or the "I care", I don't hug *yuck* I just stand in the corner hiding with my arms crossed. But I KNOW for a fact that if my best friend ever got into what Wilson got into, I'd be just like House. saying the "I love you's" like it's the only English sentence I know how to speak. Signs lights barriers and no hugs be damned I'd be right up in that hospital bed hugging her telling her she'd better not scare me again because if she died I don't know what I'd do. Some people might not understand that but it's like one reviewer said: This is the kind of once-in-a-Millenium-of-lifetimes love that everybody wants, less people get, and the lucky few keep." It IS possible to have that deep of a connection with somebody and not be romantically involved. You prove it. If anyone ever tells you otherwise I hope you remember that I'm proof. My favorite lines:

"Wilson hiccuped into the climax of his flood, and House half-laughed because it was cute."

“James, said House, heart pounding into Wilson’s, kicking the monitor’s ass."

this was a paragraph so I had to shorten it...

"...defending him when everyone else turned their backs, losing his job for him and still doing him a favor afterward, teasing him and falling asleep on his couch, praying for him, pretending to be happy for him. Wilson. Wilson."

That made me breathless because I would bet my life that you could substitute House with my name and Wilson's with my best friends and this story could easily be my friendship, MY realization. I would add the flaming star part but everyone took it lol.

“You have to know how much I love you – how much I’ve always loved you...” something I would say, because as mentioned I don't say the "love you" line, and would say it like you wrote it because it's not like House and Wilson would stay sappy like that forever, I got the idea he said it because he knew that once Wilson recovered and all that he'd (House) still be the emotionally shut off ass but wanted Wilson to know like "hey, no matter what I do, or what we go through, I love you. Please don't forget that. I NEED you to remember that always."

"He sighed, shut his eyes. Fuck it. He would live." Priceless line. I forgo explaining that because you're probably reading this going "wtf? how long IS this review?" I think I'm done all in all you are going down in history for this story. When the show is over years down the road, I'll still be reading this. If you consider this story as your baby, you've delivered a perfectly healthy one. Congratulations, I look forward to reading more of your stories. And if in the event you write a sequel, I wouldn't read it because I'd probably die of a heart attack over you writing a sequel. Kudos, I tip my hat off to you, good work and good luck.

~Finsbaby~
finsbaby chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
All i can say is...FINALLY! It has taken me forever and a DAY to find this story. I don't know why i didn't favorite it before *thunks self on head* but I'm gonna do it now. This is the very best House story I have ever read, and reread. I'll never tire of it. You are a very talented writer-I'm blessed to be reading your work. It always cheers me up!:)
May Eve chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
So beautiful and amazing, I have no proper words. I'm crying so hard now I can barely breath. But I'm so happy and content...thank you for this story. Might I suggest rereading it all the way through yourself with the song "The Lucky One" by Alison Krauss on repeat. It fits beautifully. Again, thank you with all my heart.
supergirl3684 chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
that was amazing! LOVED it!
dzio chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
Damn, I just re-read this and once again I'm floored. I don't remember if I left a review last time and I'm too tired and lazy to check right now, I just wanted to tell you that second time around this story kicks a** just as much as when I first read it. It's pure angsty goodness with an extra helping of brilliant fluff, and something about the way you show House's and Wilson's friendship makes me smile and cry at the same time. Their relationship is one of the most amazing ones I've ever seen on TV or in a movie (if not THE most amazing one), IMHO it's the very best element of the entire show. Your story shows just how special and precious this thing they managed to create is. This one goes on the Favorites list, that's for sure. :) Thank you.