Reviews for Stumble
ridiculouslyhappy chapter 11 . 6/17
wow, what a beautiful story! this is indescribably good. this is just so sweet in a way that is hard to put in words. the tense back-and-forth between dreaming and reality. the language, the emotions, the prose. the friendship between wilson and house. you have truly captured what it means to love someone wholeheartedly, despite not being in love with them. true friendship is unconditional love, and the way you've portrayed that is stunning.

this entire thing made me feel so many emotions. that paragraph with house recalling every little memory and instance of wilson is so strong. it has always been about house and wilson, and house is alive for wilson, and wilson is alive for house. they are there through thick and thin, always and forever, and your story does their friendship such beautiful justice. what a wonderful story. great job!
ridiculouslyhappy chapter 4 . 6/17
dang, this chapter ripped my heart out D,:
Judy chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
I find it amazing that you posted Stumble in 2005, barely into the second season. How you figured out all this beautiful and true stuff about House's love for Wilson and Wilson's love for House just astounds me! At the time, I watched the series and missed all of that. I only thought House just enjoyed stealing Wilson's food. Your writing is gorgeous! I'd love it if you'd write something more, taking into account things that happened later on in the series. Thanks in advance...
By the way, I've now reread all of Stumble at least a dozen times and chapter 10 more than 20! Can't get enough!
Please reply.
Evelyn chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
Loved this! Fabulous story overall. I would have liked it if one of them had initiated a kiss near the end-a deep, loving. . . passionate kiss that surprised and delighted the other. No slash, at least not in their physical conditions. In any case, this chapter blew me away. Thank you for posting it. Now, I'm off to look up your other stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2019
My heart! The feels! Oh my gosh!
Zena-Xina chapter 2 . 1/5/2019
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG THIS IS SO GOOD
libbiliboo chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
IS THERE GONNA BE MORE? Please tell me there's more, they haven't kissed and just pllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee! Incredible, had me hanging off of every word
hoppa12345 chapter 4 . 3/8/2017
I haven't even read the rest of the chapter yet I just loved the first 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 8! Lines (how they're one word) they just work SO. WELL! Anyway better go back & read the rest, I'm already excited!
hedwigsart chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Well... That was a wild ride. Loved some moments more than others and though it got really sickly sweet and pretty slashy at times, I liked the story overall. It's interesting how different authors write an attempted suicide by House. Liked the memories. Nice fic overall.
shit bruh chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
This story was wonderful like seriously holy shit I was in a storm of feels.
kamelion chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I may have read this years ago, but I'm reading again now. And if I didn't say it then...you write like a poet. Love it.
Aquanova chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
God, this is brilliant. House and Wilson and all the angst and the hurt/comfort - excruciating. I've always adored the House/Wilson dynamic, and your fic's just made me realize why exactly I love them so much. I'm not even pouting at the fact that you decided not to make this slash; it was that good. ;)

I have to add by the way, that you writing style is wonderful. Your descriptions are vivid, striking. The way you depicted House and Wilson (ie. playing havoc with their hearts, and us readers) was just - gah. And my god, the anguish.

i get the feeling I'm starting to repeat myself now, so I'll stop here. I'm a little disappointed you didn't write a sequel after all, but because I know how sometimes stories are best left as they are, I'm not complaining. Thanks for the masterpiece.
Muirgen Monet chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
Great chapter. The scene in the chapel and at the end was powerful. Good work.
Muirgen Monet chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
Good chapter! I like the last paragraph, nicely written.
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Oh, this is such a heartbreaking chapter! Love it.