Reviews for Duet
andaere chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
:) This is adorable. I love that Charlie sings the lullaby that Claire wanted to be sung to her baby. (Ew, sentence grammar weirdness going on there. Ah, well.) And daddy!Charlie is so cute... and Charlie/Claire cuddling or whatever... gah... :) :) :)

This made me smile. Thank you.
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
aww! That was so cute!

'Do I get a lullaby?' lol

great, loved it!

xox Lost-Inuyasha
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Adorable!
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Meep! Ye gods, that was adorable. I loved it. You've got Charlie down absolutely perfectly- really great. I'm going to resume cooing and going "aw" now. Keep in mind, it takes a lot to reduce me to a gibbering, cooing mess, so consider yourself talented, my friend
Xedra chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
*happy sigh* Ah, such fluffy goodness gots me all warm and toasty inside! :)
Embrace Me Like A Star chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
So adorable! Hope this happens for real on the show soon...

x Liz
sticks-and-freckles chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
very cool! I saw the promo pics too! They were so cute!
I Luv Captain Terror chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
That was good! I hope it happens like that. I saw you posted this at the island board too. Thought I would read it. Glad I did! I take it you've seen the promo pics for The Greater Good (a.k.a. Sides). They made me jump up and down and do a happy dance! I hope it is as cute as your fic.
shannanagin chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Charlie, Claire and baby make such a cute little family. And you wrote this scene very well. Good job.
inkasrain chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I hate to be redundant, but aw! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. I loved how you corresponded the lyrics to Claire's shifting emotions. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Mia chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
omg i this story so cute also i can so see charlie saying the 'no epidural' thing to the baby lol great job
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Aww, it was so cute, so sweet, and just heart-meltingly wonderful. You get extra points for informing me of said promo pics and allowing me to feel all warm and fuzzy at the sight of Charlie with Baby.
Anna chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
that was really good..you captured their personalties perfectly
Sun Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Aww, that was so sweet. I could definitly see that happening on the show. Excellent job! :)
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Aw...that was really sweet. I loved it.