Reviews for Werden und Verlust Fertig
xTrumbleXbom chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
...QQ did you abandon this story?
Ezequielhl chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
You have a very instersing work here, why not continue with it?
Unkown chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Very well written and a great story however it seems you have not updated in ages and I hope you will do soo again if you have the time now.
RaieChibiKid chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Darn it! And here I thought my suspicions about the red-haired woman were right! Snap, Crackle, Pop! You can't just LEAVE there! I HAVE to know who this chick is! Is she someone from the series? Is she looking for someone from the series? WHAT'S GOING ON!

Please update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Arigato! (My pitiful attempts at Japanese...heh.)

Can't WAIT for the next one!
Kaze IX chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Wow, this is great! Seriously, I hope you continue with this. You've managed to capture each person and made them react in ways they would as if in the Manga/Anime and I find that quite hard to do.

Anyway, Great story! Please continue .
Warui-Usagi chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Okay...I'm so sorry! Bt maybe this'll help? A review is good right? Anyway, I really like this chapter! I love this story too. Anywayz, update again soon!
Wing Omega chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
This is really good. Plus Arakawa is my favorite character and this is the first Elfen Leid fic I've read with her in it.
very strange person chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Nice Fic so far, keep on writing!

BTW: What is the title supposed to mean? "Werden und Verlust fertig" means something like "Becoming and loss done". I assume you meant something like "dealing with (the)loss". This would be "Mit (dem) Verlust fertig werden"

Anyway, keep on writing!
Kohakuu chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
you had better update soon...this is too good to go uncontinued :)
Maburahofan24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Ecxtremely well done.
IncandescentOne chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
awesome!
LoveHinaGuy chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
nice update, although long in the comming XD i really liked it and i hope next chapwon't take as longbecuase this cliff hanger you gave is WAY worse then the last XD anyway please get the next chap up soon, this story is too good to stop reading
Katrina-chan chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
I see you finally updated, I'm so glad! Very intresting chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. And the crush Nana's developed on Kouta is very, very cute.

The woman with red hair seems like it could be Lucy, but is probably a new diclonius...I guess I'll have to wait to the next chapter to find out.

Great chapter, and thanks for leaving me such a kind review!

Love the story.

~Kat-chan
LaniZion chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Ah, it's about time you decided to show up. . Hm...this is shaping up to be a great fic, but who is the woman with red hair? I had my suspicion that it was lucy...but right now, i'm not so sure anymore. , would it be Kaede? , j/k. But seriously though, I'm curious. Will it affect Nana's little crush on Kouta?
Cueil chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
interesting... another plot line to follow and crushes are always nice
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »