Reviews for Music in My Heart
itanarucute chapter 23 . 1/6
Damn I love this story its amazing I just love the plot romance and everything you did its amazing love it
Mangastream7 chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Nice story though I feel like the epilogue was a bit too sudden; the story didn't feel complete. It would be nice if you could add a couple chapters in between Chapter 22 and Chapter 23 to give a little more elaboration on what happened.
crb819 chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
i really like it when are you making a new one
KAREE chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
It was a good story, but the last chapter was boring...why didn't they have contact in so long? Thats why the phone was invented and the Internet. Where was urika in the last couple of chapter's? He just suddenly wasn't there. I guess it was ok but it has many holes.
sex manic chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
where is the sex
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
nawww :3
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
a blind book is written in brail its a weird name isn't it?
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
SO CUTE!
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Yuemanmind fuck!
GaaraFanGirl2014 chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PshhAnonymous chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
This made me cry :') I really loved it -Dawn
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
Just read #16... What the fuck?
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 23 . 9/21/2012
I Love this story... This is the first time I've ever read a "complete" well written Naruto-Is-Blind story... The plot of this story was so beautiful & ran very nicely... Love the ending, but I was hoping it's going to be longer... Love all of the characters, especially Yue (He's awesome)... Anyway Good Job & Keep Up the Good Work!... Love U
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
This story is captivating! I was lost in the words and I forgot where I was for a moment! Great job.
AmandaMary chapter 23 . 7/25/2012