Reviews for Music in My Heart
Guest chapter 23 . 10/21/2017
Oh my godness. This was amazing, I nearly cried some parts, it was adorable.
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 23 . 9/24/2017
This. Is one of the best. I have discovered. Yet.

Seriously. I loved it! I mean, the characters were OOC but their OOCness was highly realistic, considering how their personalities are IMO (then again, I'm not a good judge of that as I haven't seen it properly yet, but still). When it comes to the Naruto fandom (and others), I RARELY read AUs, but this AU just sucked me in before I could click the back button, and kept me absorbed enough to binge-read it in a few hours! I seriously love it!
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
last chapter could've used some work, i felt really disappointed that they met by accident though :(
itanarucute chapter 23 . 1/6/2015
Damn I love this story its amazing I just love the plot romance and everything you did its amazing love it
Mangastream7 chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Nice story though I feel like the epilogue was a bit too sudden; the story didn't feel complete. It would be nice if you could add a couple chapters in between Chapter 22 and Chapter 23 to give a little more elaboration on what happened.
crb819 chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
i really like it when are you making a new one
KAREE chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
It was a good story, but the last chapter was boring...why didn't they have contact in so long? Thats why the phone was invented and the Internet. Where was urika in the last couple of chapter's? He just suddenly wasn't there. I guess it was ok but it has many holes.
sex manic chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
where is the sex
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
nawww :3
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
a blind book is written in brail its a weird name isn't it?
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
SO CUTE!
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Yuemanmind fuck!
GaaraFanGirl2014 chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PshhAnonymous chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
This made me cry :') I really loved it -Dawn
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
Just read #16... What the fuck?