Reviews for The Case of the Personality Shippos
DragonflyLover13 chapter 8 . 5/11/2005
ha. short and sweet story, and it made me laugh. I wish it was longer, but...we can't aleayz get what we want. Luv the story!
DragonflyLover13 chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
oh, c'mon! u left it at such a cliffy! wah! I luv this story, and it's so funni! (Shippo is my fave character, u c.) Plz write more and more and more, and more, and more, and more, and I've had way too much ice cream today, and more, and more...
Tiamath chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
Well, it's kinda short...but you have a good sense of slapstick humour and a cute plotline. And the chapters are getting longer. All in all, a good first effort! My only recomendation is to give the characters a little bit more personality; rounding them out will add more length to your story and also help to distinguish it from all the other fanfics out there. :)
Malita chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
I love your story please I would love to chat sometime My yahoo sn is goodprincess36 and for aol ladykoga356 can't wait to chat I ABSOULTLEY LOVED me when u have more

k bye
Mystical person chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Hi your story is great!

I am writing another version

from 1r14 ( guess!)
HanyouChaos chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
I'm thinkin' I'm gonna love this story! It's especially appealing to me because all my friends call me Shippo! Why? Well, umm... I'm good at drawing, I like to annoy people, and, um... uh... Oh yeah! My friend, whom we call Inuyasha, hits me a lot. So, I'm Shippo! Wow, I've just wasted a whole two minutes of your life, huh? Write more or else! *prepares to attack author with foxfire* Hehehe...
Murasame Warrior chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
It's going great, if you ask me. _ The many personalities of Shippo...very interesting. I want to find out what an angry Shippo is like! _