Reviews for Juxtapose
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
wow love it.
Dwellin chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Great! Just freaking great! I got so caught up in this that I didn't realize that it hasn't been updated in a year!

Shino & Hinata are two of my favorite characters and I love them together. *sigh*

Anyway, this is a great story.
kinokokichigai chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
*adds to C2*
Takashi chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is excellent! Most stories make Shino give up on Hinata, but I want him to win her! lol hurry up with chapter 2! can't wait!
AzuraVerda chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Great ficcy. I like the way it's written. D

Not to mention, I love Shino, and I like this pairing.

Please please continue, and I'll love you.
Xoni Newcomer chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Very worthy fic, although the setting is somewhat confusing; I don't know who's the friend and who's the enemy.

However, if Hinata's wounds are so bad, I can't understand how can she walk more that 10 steps without collapsing.
HerpyDerpyHurHur chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
aww...wut a short chapter...T_T
HerpyDerpyHurHur chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
oo...shinoXhinata...tats a first...keep it up!_
MoonLightWolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
...I'm not too lazy to log in, really, I swear *shifty eyes*

Anyways! No worries 'bout the wait! E SasuSaku~ *dies* As for Bleach, you're gonna die from the HitsuHina. You need to read it! It better than even IchiRuki, and that says something. XD Ohh obsession at its peak...

And as for the fic, great job! I'm a NaruHina fan, but didn't mind this once bit, it's sweet to me. I really could imagine Shino liking Hinata... Poor guy! ;_; Shino needs some more love. He's not the most highlighted character in Naruto, ne? Kishimoto should give him some of the spotlight.

Anyways, awesome work! _ And keep it up!

~MoonLightWolf