Reviews for Doll
ILycorisI chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I do so love any story having to do with Soulless!Colette. This one is just lovely. I really enjoyed the contrast of the paryt's feelings and Colette's own thoughts.

We never really get a look inside her head, but if we did I think it would be like this.

The mention of Lloyd the angel was intriguing, I'll have to re-read those parts now. ;D
Son Akito chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow! I very much enjoyed this story! So far the only good Colette angst I have found! Adding to my favorites, and good job!
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
By far, I like Colette the least out of the main 9 - actually, it'd be safe to say I dislike her - but this was a good interpretation of her that swung me over a little bit. I loved the juxtaposition of the 1st person POV and the 3rd person here, and the harsh rat-a-tat of Colette-but-not-Colette's thoughts helped set the atmosphere so well.

Great job, and recced to others. :D
chaotickalas chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I liked that part of the game, simply because it gave you a break from Colette but then again you felt bad about her...

Good.
KupoKupoKupo chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aww... how sad. Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games kupo. Its sad how Collette loses her voice and Feeling later in the story. Great story kupo!
Morrigan Anne Aensland chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Sad... so very sad... it almost made me cry. You are an excellent author.

*random out-of-the-blue moment* BTW, when are you going to re-post your Golden Sun fanfiction?... I really miss reading it...

From your loyal fan who also thinks that Isaac must die,

Morrigan Anne Aensland (aka Chibi Menardi)
Auron's Fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Hello! 1. Thanks for reviewing my story! And two... wow, i've never played tales of Symophina, but now , i really REALLY want to! This is beautifully written, and i actually felt tears in my eyes as the piece closed up. (and very few pieces make tears come out of my eyes, cause, as my friends say, i'm an emotionless rock. Moo) This was beautifully crafted... wow, i'm starting to sound like a video game character... anyway, this was nice... GOING UNDER FAVS! Oh, if you could, i know you already did, but could you read one of my stories... like my Story, "What The" *puppy dog eyes* Oh, and keep writing! MOO!
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Even though I have no idea what on earth is going on here, you've certainly made me curious about this game? show? whatever it is. I love the way that you tell what's going on, then have the girl's feelings about it. Her thoughts are poetic, even if she doesn't understand words. It makes me want to hug her (but from what I gather, that would make her chop my head off or something).

In short, you've quite forgotten to rant about this at me. Please, do; I'm much intrigued.
An Old User chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I like the discription from the others' POV's. And I never thought of the red in her eyes as caused by blood. Even if that was meant metaphorically to discribe their color, I've seen that happen to people's eyes after they've cried, when the apathy sinks in. It's a frightening but perfect discriptor for Colette when she was the empty vessel.
metal goat chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Very good. I really like how you wrote it from two different PoVs. And everything was fluid and not choppy. Good job.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Well done on writing this, it is very well in-depth, good job!