Reviews for Summer In Glenoak
chasny chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
great storyline great charactor use lokking forward to more chapters very soon
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
Wow. You're alive! lol.

Nice update, I hope there's more to come.

j0k3 chapter 12 . 2/8/2009

please update again soon
Rena chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
NOTE FROM AUTHOR: WOW! I can't believe how long it has been since I've updated this story. I just logged on and read all of the wonderful reviews. I owe it to all of you, my faithful readers, to update this story until it is completed. I will begin working on it again, and hopefully will have another chapter up within a couple of weeks. Someone mentioned in a review that they are surprised at how the Camden family is treating Lu and Marc, when on the show they are so accepting to everyone ragardless of their life style. I struggled with this when I started the story because I had no idea how I could combine these two shows and come out with a good story. I needed to come up with some sort of conflict to make it a little dramatic(I love drama). But rest assured, by the end of the story, the Camden family will realize how wrong they were to Judge Lu and Marc. Hint: an event will occur that will turn things around Anyway, I hope you all will continue to enjoy my stories, and feel free to email me with questions, comments, or just a note. Thank You. Rena
j0k3 chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
love this fic!
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Please go on.
Gwendoly2 chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
Keep going please i love all your stories
Vaneesa85 chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
When are you going to continue this story. I love it
benbrattlover chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
OMG! You FINALLY updated! After you wrote the last chapter, I liked this story so much that I kept checking back every single day thereafter, for MONTHS hoping that you had posted more chapters!

But then in about November or December when there were still no updates, I got discouraged and I stopped even looking or checking my fanfiction email.

Then today I just happened to be cleaning out my fanfiction email box, and I saw your update! I am SO GLAD that you finally wrote more. Please post more chapters to this!

It's too bad though that the Camdens, especially the kids are being so nosey, and judgemental of Lu and Marc. I don't blame Marc a bit for wanting to go back home and stay with Bill.

I'm shocked that Eric, Annie and the kids are all being so intolerant, especially when on the show (especially in the earlier seasons of 7th Heaven) they accept, helped, and have been friends with people from all walks of life, from the homeless, to drug addicts, to cutters, to unwed pregnant runaways, and more! Not to mention all the serious issues that the Camden kids have dealt with themselves, on the show.

Which is why it's very surprising that they are being so judgemental and critical in this fanfic.

So I really hope that the Camdens start becoming more accepting and tolerant, the way that they are in the show.

Nevertheless, I can't wait to see where you take this story, and please, PLEASE don't wait so long to update, next time!

Look forward to reading A LOT more!
strongmedicine4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i hope annie sees that lu is a good mthoer

i wanna kniow where she thinks she knows her from,

love the stroy

please update soon :-)
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 11 . 2/17/2007
I loved it! Great job, and thanks for updating! lol, Please update soon!
emsoreoangel chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
Thanks so much for continuing the story. I love it so much. It is really creative.
katetastic chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Good chapter. I hope Annie comes around!
katetastic chapter 10 . 2/14/2007
Very good chapter! I like it.
katetastic chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
VEry good chapter! I can't wait to read more!