Reviews for The Child
Mosaic Broken Hearts chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
love it
Princess of the Underground chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Loved it! I just finished renting season one on dvd, I haven't seen season two yet (sad, sad, sad) lol, but I loved this story. Kept me very entertained. Sad thing, though, is that I would probably be that red headed girl. Im redheaded, and for the last week and a half, I have been plotting ways to kill Shannon with my friends (ok, Im obsessed, IM SORRY!) lol, anyways, I just wanted to let you know I thought it was very good!
Amethyst Prongs can't be bothered signing in chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
OH. MY GOD!

This is funny in a really scary way.
autumn-leaf16 chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
I really like your 'The Silence' as I think that was just so good, especially when Sayid said "I am restraining myself for Shannon but my restraint lasts only so long," as I can just see Naveen Andrews delivering that line, it is so in character. But somehow, this story just seems to disappointed me a bit, as Sayid seems so out of character.
Asia1st chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
How come there wasn't any flashbacks? And what was the point? I still luv your fic though!
SolitaryFan chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
OMG that was awesome lol! :) I don't hjave any ideas for you, but I hope you keep writing, you're awesome at it!
theblondeone07 chapter 6 . 4/29/2005
good chapter! The end was pretty funny! I hope you will update very soon!
October Sky chapter 6 . 4/29/2005
LOL! LOVED IT! Especially that last part! LOL! Hm..ideas? Bring Jack into the stories! OMG! It could be like war! Guy vs. girl type stuff! Lol! Let's say Jack or Sayid or someone says the wrong thing to (insert girlfriend's name here) and well..the girls don't exactly like that. Shannon *does* have all that extra makeup going to waste..

But if you want to go dramatic again..I love fight scenes;) Good luck with the next story! Can't wait for it!
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
Great chapter. Sawyer is Shannon's brother. I've never thought of that before, but anything is possible I suppose. Please update soon.
SolitaryFan chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
OMG, can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
crazy4thesun chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
Awesome chapter! loved the whole debate over what was the next big thing (who Shannon should go for). Hilarious!
suspencer chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
Can't wait for more. I just really really hope they don't make Sun do something to piss off that girl and that girl try and make her lose the baby. :(
TotallyLost chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
This is a very interesting story. I like it. I'm a little confused though...who is pregnant and with who's baby? That's my only question. Really an attention grabber!
artistgirl727 chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Great chapter and I loved how Charlie and Hurley were 'arguing' over Shannon, LOL. Great stuff and update soon!
musicbrat-0901 chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
lol. sounds like this girl's got it coming to her. but don't you think sawyer's gonna notice his stuff gone?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »