Reviews for Elladan's Trials For Estel
AndurilofTolkien chapter 4 . 5/17
love
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/17
Mercury'sShadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I very much enjoyed your story. Your characterization of all the different residents of Imladris is excellent. I love that you utilize almost everyone - Elrond, the twins, Glorfindel, Estel, Erestor and still add a few of your own. It was nice to see Elrond as protector and warrior also, as he is generally relegated to a pure healer role. You also manage to infuse humour into a dramatic story. Well done!
Thranduil's wife chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
I enjoy all of your stories. Please write more.
Sentinelle chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
Hello, I have just finished this story, and I have appreciated it a lot. I love Elrond as a healer (and because of you, as a warrior too ;) )! And with this fic I enjoyed to discover Glorfindel, Erestor and Elrond's sons. What a wonderful story!
(Sorry if I have made mistakes in this review, english is not my native language)
IstariWho chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
This is so beautiful!
Thank you so much for writing!
Hannon le!
aronoiiel chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
What an absolutely wonderful tale! The danger and fierce love was so beautifully written! Thank you for sharing such a great story
riptocs chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
hehe very good story, glad everything turned out ok
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Gah, I loved this! My absolute favorite moments were with Estel and Legolas. Oh my goodness, I about died of happiness! LOL Seriously epic fic that I must fav immediately. :)
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
A very special father, indeed!
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
"Every man rejoices twice when he has a partner in his joy. He who shares tears with us wipes them away. He divides them in two, and he who laughs with us makes the joy double."
Brilliant, and wonderfull story...I am a mother, too and I just feel your writing style.
Kiiimberly chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Lovely FF. I'm impressed with the details, emotions, everything!
Desertfyre chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
Awww, this story was so beautiful! I loved it! Yay, for happy endings! D And I look forward to Legolas and Estel on their way to becoming friends. D
Desertfyre chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
This chapter was so beautiful in so many ways! (And it's awesome to see how the seeds of Legolas and Estel's friendship will begin in this story. D )