Reviews for Elladan's Trials For Estel
Sentinelle chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
Hello, I have just finished this story, and I have appreciated it a lot. I love Elrond as a healer (and because of you, as a warrior too ;) )! And with this fic I enjoyed to discover Glorfindel, Erestor and Elrond's sons. What a wonderful story!
(Sorry if I have made mistakes in this review, english is not my native language)
IstariWho chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
This is so beautiful!
Thank you so much for writing!
Hannon le!
aronoiiel chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
What an absolutely wonderful tale! The danger and fierce love was so beautifully written! Thank you for sharing such a great story
riptocs chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
hehe very good story, glad everything turned out ok
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Gah, I loved this! My absolute favorite moments were with Estel and Legolas. Oh my goodness, I about died of happiness! LOL Seriously epic fic that I must fav immediately. :)
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
A very special father, indeed!
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
"Every man rejoices twice when he has a partner in his joy. He who shares tears with us wipes them away. He divides them in two, and he who laughs with us makes the joy double."
Brilliant, and wonderfull story...I am a mother, too and I just feel your writing style.
Kiiimberly chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Lovely FF. I'm impressed with the details, emotions, everything!
Desertfyre chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
Awww, this story was so beautiful! I loved it! Yay, for happy endings! D And I look forward to Legolas and Estel on their way to becoming friends. D
Desertfyre chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
This chapter was so beautiful in so many ways! (And it's awesome to see how the seeds of Legolas and Estel's friendship will begin in this story. D )
Desertfyre chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
And this is why Legolas and Wood-elfs are so awesome! I would love to be able to become one with a tree like that. Too bad it's not real. :(

And yay! Legolas found Estel! *throws confetti*

Loved this chapter!
Desertfyre chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
Waaaa, poor Estel! So sad!
Desertfyre chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Ahhh, this last two chapters is killing me! So much suspense! I was like Yes, Legolas felt something... I wanted him to follow the feeling. And then Ceros being able to sense the scent on Quethar. It's like I wanted the trees and horse to start talking so the others can find Estel. And now the note!

Gaaaah, so loving this story!
Desertfyre chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Ahhhhh, I can't believe this! I feel slight bad for Quenthar (slightly) after hearing his reasons, but still I can't believe he would betray his people like this! And what's worse, he is actually trusted...oh man, I gotta read what happens next. Poor Estel! I cringe to think what will happen to the elf when Elladan gets his hands on him.

Great story so far! I'm loving this!
Emily chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
'Helcar just smiled down at scar-man. "THAT is the Balrog Slayer, human."'

D'you know, I think I like Helcar. : )