Reviews for Pretty Girls Make Graves
yoshi09 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
You know what I really like about this story? I don't quite understand it. I know that sounds like a bad thing, but it isn't- that just means you captured Logan perfectly in my mind. I never quite understood Logan, and I like that, like Logan, this story makes a lot of sense if you stand back and look at it, but the deeper you read into it, it just spirals into lots and lots of thinking. Which I could imagine Logan doing a lot of when he's not amusing and distracting himself. Great job. Great fic.
IloveRon chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Oh, it makes me so sad! But ever since last episode I've been thinking it was Logan who raped her, because he had the most motive, he was angry at her and wanted to ruin her life. But I REALLY hope it doesn't turn out to be him. I think it will probably be addressed in the next episode.
epona9009 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
It's great, very sad, angsty, and well written. It made me very sad which is good because it's suppose to. I hope Logan didn't do that on the show though, but I think he might of drugged her I don't thinl he raped her. Of course I am just guessing and I think were gonna find out in the episode coming up or the next. Anyway it was fanastic, I loved. Your a very talented writer, hope you write more stories.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
good but sad i don't believe logan raped her in the show i've read the spoilers but i'm not sur there accurate. but it was sadly good heh. LoVe 4ever.
StoppedaRedLight chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I love the pretty girls make graves thing, the angle is great. It makes me wish I would have thought of it first lol! Great job. I really like the style and how you went about it. His feelings said it all and I just cant get over the grave thing. Very good. Keep it up!
NeNe chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
That was great. Keep writing.
Beautiful-Me89 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
WOW! This is amazing! I can't wait for some more LoVe
SeaWench chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Damn. This is what went through my head during the commercials after the kiss. And I thought my high school relationships were complicated
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
That was amazing! I hope that Logan only slipped the roofies into her drink and didn't rape her. That'd be bad. But he probably did because on neptunesite they said that he confesses about some things he's done so... but anyway it was awesome!
Momychito chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I felt it was true to the characters of Logan and Veronica, though I think if Logan did rape her, he was probably drunk at the time, and thought she was someone else (which probably would be important to mention). You definitely got into Logan's head; it really felt as if he was the one talking.
third charm chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
That was the most amazing think I ever read! I mean when it comes to fanfiction and writing skills!

I had tears and I was surprised at parts buts just so well written that i dont even care you mad logan teh bad guy.

I hopet o see more of your work int he future!