Reviews for Romance, Drama, and Nacos
forevermore2110 chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
Man, your story is awesome! Don't listen to the bad reviews as mentioned in this chapter, it's the good ones that count! Please, please,please,please x a large number update, this story is to good for you to stop updating.
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
update soon please, this is such a great story!
vanillalilies chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
people giving you a hard time on your reviews huh? Well don't worry about them! you doing great! you have a great plot here and this is turning out to be a great story. I got my tonsils removed when I was six. ouch...but it was worth it cause I got all the icecream I wanted! lol well can't wait for an update! Do so soon please!
Aero Tendo chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
I really liked this story! I can't wait to read more of it!

You are such a tease with your short chapters but then that just makes me want to read your story even more!

Just one question... where do the Nacos come in, like in the title? :)

Are the Nacos going to be the thing to spark love in KP and RS?
Jasminevr chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Good Story! I can't wait for more!
captainkodak1 chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
megs, hand in there. Get it all the time, at least the update more often. Don't worry. Go at the pace that you can write the way you want to. Your story is going very well. I like the way the characters are interacting and I like the new thread of the story of the stuff making Kim and Ron turn against each other. Monigue sometimes is a little used character but you have done a fine job with her. Please keep up the good work.
Megzy987 chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Oh my god. I feel so bad about lack of updates. I'm working on a chapter, but I am having a hard time...so...it will be donei n about a day or so.
Shortness chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
Dat was tight! Keepem goin!
Sestren NK chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
Monique on a mission, now there's something we should see more often. After all, we did see it in ASiT. Anyway, I haven't read this for some time, and I still like the direction it's going. So what if the chapters are short, it still gets the point across, which to me is really what matters as a reader. Unfortunately, the kind of reviews you'll wind up disliking are kinda inevitable. Well, keep going and work at your own pace. )
Megzy987 chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
I know it's 'different', but I thought it would be cool to have Monique complete the mission for once. If you don't like it, don't read it. o-o;
sehnsucht792 chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
i should hope it gets better...monique on a mission? sorry, but i just can't see that happening. i'm not flaming you, just saying its a little different. anyway, keep writing, this whole new identity thing should be amusing.
fernnu chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
As a fellow fan fic reader, my first instinct is to yell out the following: UPDATE! UPDATE! LONGER CHAPTERS! LONGER CHAPTERS! the same can be said whenever i pick up a novel that does not finish in one book. It's natural to want the story to be complete, to find out whats going to happen. As well as a reader, i am a writer. Being a writer, i understand the balance it takes to write a story that's good, entertaining and captivating. An author has to deal with the balance of writing chapters and updating fast, and the length of said chapters. This too, i understand. SO in conclusion: everyone wants longer chapters, but it seems to be a little unfair to demand it. Do not worry and continue to update as you see fit. You will have my review regardless. With that said, i liked this chapter as well, and eagerly await the next installment.

Fern_nu
fernnu chapter 7 . 5/3/2005
Again i like how the story is going and progressing. Can't wait for the update and see how felix and monique try to fix things. Oh, and sorry for the tonsils...ouches. updating makes the pain go away! lol.
charizardag chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
it's good, keep going
Megzy987 chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
About the 'too short' thing, that's just rude.