Reviews for Still Hoping
Luquatross SI75 chapter 1 . 4/13
Every aspect of this fanfic is absolutely perfect in every sense of the word. EVA's personality and feelings toward Snake and The Boss are captured perfectly. The sexual references are so beautiful and representational of true love and passion that they complete the story flawlessly. I just beat MGS3 Snake Eater a few hours ago, and I love this pairing so much it hurts. I cried during EVA's confession. And this fic is exactly what I was looking for. Although I know that Snake Eater and this fic came out over ten years ago and you will likely never see this review, I had to tell you how much I love this wonderful piece of literature. Have an amazing day. :)
Someone chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh my... I almost cry when a read that.
MadManc chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Great story. Very well written :)
HotpantsHeather chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
There is definately not enough of this pairing on here.

This was brilliant. I would have Jack over David anyday. :3

Great job!
Lexi Anima Difensore chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Nice story :)
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Very good and well written!
pensivelee chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
hey, its the two leanne's. loud leanne here, I didn't bother reading your work but hey thats me. anyway you
Lamia chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is so beautiful, so emotional. You've captured the feeling very well! I'm an Snake/EVA shipper too and I almost cried when EVA said in a game "I'm sorry, Snake" Those words are so simple yet so painful. I was hoping someone would write a fic based on that scence. You did and I thank you for that! Thank you!
Tsugi chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i loved it

i was gonna do something like that too, but i won't now

great job
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I loved this. You clearly have a talent for writing. It's so clear that you don't even notice it while you're reading, if that makes any sense.

There's not enough Snake/EVA things, and this is perfectly lovely. I think you capture her wonderfully, and I love her thoughts about Snake, how she loves him, and the night before. Wonderfully done.
Dahne chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
It takes a lot to make me read het, and even more to suspend my dislike of Eva, but you did it. Beautifully written. (Though I think you give her a bit more credit than she deserves. Remember what she says on the WIG? "I told you you could trust me." Bitch.) Anyway, excellent writing.
coolguy101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
wow that was awsome good job. That actually sounded like her too. I cant say much more than that was a great story and i enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Gorgeous. Brilliant. Beautiful.
TheSolidOne chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Phenomenal writing. Absolutly no room for critics here. That was the best fan fic I have read yet.
Screaming Turnip chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Great fic, wish I could do that. Sigh.