Reviews for City Love
Asia chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I still love this so much.
Splendor734 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
So, I'm sitting at work waiting for my copies to be finished so I can deliver them to a professor when I decided to come over to the computer and, ahem, "stumble" over to City Love. Of course I read it for the 100th, okay, 500th time and even decided to be nosy and read your reviews. It was at this moment that my world came crashing -I hadn't reviewed! So, here we go:

I'm so not good at reviews but you know that I love this story. Its always interesting to read fics set into the future. Not everyone can do that (we should know since we we're pretty much the Critique Queens) but you pulled it off perfectly without changing the characters too much.

Zachary was the icing on the cake even though the story still would have worked without him (that was a compliment, btw). My favorite line was:

“You’re too good to me, you know that?” she asked, as she managed a smile at him before walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

He waited until she disappeared around the corner before answering her. “Just the opposite, Court,” he whispered. “I’m not good enough.” I'm thinking that another fic would have made that completely corny and a little too fluffy but I liked it. It was fierce. Well, maybe not fierce but that's the chosen word of the week, so just go with it, okay? And while I can pick just one favorite scene, lemme just say that the ending:

"As for the end of it, well, as it happens with most heroines, a knight in shining armor had saved her, and as chance would have it, the beginning was the same as the end. She and Jason had come full circle and while she couldn’t be sure what the future held for them, she was pretty sure that they could count on a happily ever after" just made it all the more perfect. But that's nothing new with your fics. Okay, my good deed for the day is over with!
Emily chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I thought this story was amazing! Even though I wasnt so sure of the whole jax/sam thing it surprised me! I love how Jason loved Zachary as if he was his own and how the two interacted! Those kisses of Jason and Courtney were so passionate...great job!
Rheanne chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
"As for the end of it, well, as it happens with most heroines, a knight in shining armor had saved her, and as chance would have it, the beginning was the same as the end." I absolutely you using the fairy tale parallel in this story. It was a long one, but definetly kept my interest throughout the whole thing. I like how you managed to make Jason a main character in Zach's life without having him take over the "daddy" role. You were right on point with the Carly talking about love with Zach, because it just seemed like a conversation that Carly would carry on with a kid in order to put Jason and Courtney back together. I also enjoyed the Journey friendship scenes, they were sweet without being corny.

And finally, I must thank you for the the load of praise you heaped onto to me in your A/N. It's nice to know that you think so highly of my writing to recomend it to others. Thanks again.

sarah chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
that was so cute! aw! i loved it so much!
Alexa chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
OMG! This was such a great story! You are such a great author, I have read all of your other stories; their great too! Please continue writing and GO JOURNEY!
julyishot chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Oh my God. That was one of the best stories that I have ever read. You are wonderful. I loved it.
SuzieQ8487 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow. That is pretty much the only word that comes close to describing the depth, structure, plot, mood of this story! I think that I should be the one thanking you for writing it. It was simply amazing. There were so many memorable lines and it was just perfect. It didnt move to quickly, as some song fics tend to do, it was timed so well. Every aspect of this story ways spectacular, and well. It was just great. You're a wonderful writer, and I agree, John Mayer songs do seem to fit Journey perfectly.
Alifredson chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow! That was great! I was looking for just any story to read today. When I saw that Court and Jax were 'happily married' I'm was just like "No way I'll like this story." But I did. I'm happy that I forced myself to read it. It was awesome. Keep writing!