Reviews for Soto No Hito
x-mariaa chapter 42 . 1/25
You haven't updated since 2006..it is now 2015. Although you dropped the story, I wanted to let you know that it has been amazing. I will never be able to read another ErikOc fic without comparing it to this one. Honestly, this just exceeded my expectations big time.
meatpuppet1 chapter 42 . 9/16/2014
How horrible! He's just a rotten little puke, isn't he? GRR!
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 31 . 10/10/2011
GAAAH! Your awful!Why must it be a dream? -cough- aaanyway loving your story! Been reading it for the past few days now!
inujisan chapter 42 . 3/27/2011
crap, I just finished reading, took me 3 days to finish. Lost lots of sleep. But man, the research and detail put into this was mind-blowing. Though it's not finished, I still want to give my praises for how well written this is.
Crazy Ace chapter 42 . 12/1/2008
I have to say get a life, people! Mandy and Musique are NEVER going to finish any of their stories. Sorry, but that's the plain truth. Don't know why, don't much care at this point. I've read stories by an author on this site named Winged Seraph that remarkably sound like Mandy's writing voice from An Eternity of This - maybe she's morphed herself into a different fandom (other authors have done this before). Stop groveling at these assholes feet! They probably get off on reading all the pathetic pleas to finish the story.
AnnamariaTheona chapter 42 . 7/11/2008
Hello to you both! I have been a long time reader of Phantom of the Opera fanfiction, and it has been over a year since my favorites (and some of the best written works I've read) have been updated. Soto No Hito is beyond all connotations of "fanfiction". I've been reading since day one, and has slowly it drifted out of my life. I'm writing to you in hopes that you'll consider coming together again to finish up this wonderful tale you've crafted. It's such a complete shame to let this go to waste, and while it's obvious Phantom fanfiction is not what it used to be, that's no reason to let a story that has touched so many people be pushed aside. I can understand completely that often times life takes precedence over hobbies and passions, but if you can find it in yourselves to be re-inspired to complete Soto No Hito, I'm sure the hundreds if not thousands of readers out there will warmed to the core to see that email update in their mailboxes. I hope that all is well with you both!
tartanspartan chapter 42 . 5/27/2008
WHY...it's not fair...
Tandy chapter 42 . 3/20/2008
I'm just curious what the deal is here. Are you two ever going to update this story? Did someone die? I check back every three months or so and nothing for over a year. I read that you two had the ending already completed so I guess that's why I'm so confused. This story is way too good to not ever be finished, it would be a shame.
I Love This Story chapter 42 . 10/6/2007
Oh please don't let this story die, update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update soon! Pretty pretty please! I am eager to find out what happens, and I really love this story. It's so very unique compared to all the other Erik/Oc stories I've read. I await future updates eagerly.

Your faithful servant,

Me :D
kat chapter 42 . 8/23/2007
okay...nine months since the last update? I thought you guys said the ending was already written! you're killin' me here!
kat chapter 42 . 8/23/2007
Sarah chapter 42 . 4/24/2007
Please update soon!
jiehyu chapter 42 . 2/3/2007
great job with the plot so far

youre one of the first who was able to retain Erik's personality and make a great plot out of it

and i like how you make sure the relationship between Anna and Erik develops slowly, because thats how Erik's relationships seem like they tend to do
Foppiciousness chapter 42 . 2/1/2007
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mominator chapter 42 . 12/24/2006
Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful entertainment you've shared with us, and to wish you a very merry Christmas!

Barb