Reviews for Drop Dead!
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
ow.
frigginA chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
wow, I realize im reviewing really late but i just discovered ur fanfic today through random browsing and I love it! O and did u kno Gravitation has a sequel that will be released Feb 13? It's called Gravitation Ex and it's about yuki becoming jealous because he seas Ryuichi kissing shuichi. Maybe then, yuki will say i love u to shuichi. Who knows?
Gekkani chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
I thought this story was really great! At first I thought the ending would be disappointing since the story looked so short, but I found the ending to be great! It left me with a nice warm feeling inside. Nice work! :)
Musician In The Making chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I remember this from da. I got the link you sent me, and checked this out. (wanna-be-writer speaking so you don't get confused). Anyway, I'll be checking out the other chapters later. I'm borrowing a friend's computer at the moment.
siriusly delusional chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
epilogue, please? i'd love to read a little bit of what shu and eiri's life is like after all of this, like, say, a week later. i'm a huge sucker for eiri/shu fluff, lol! i should start calling fujisaki 'fudge' because its much easier to remember lol! great story, very adorable, though i'm not sure it really fits under angst, but that's just me. more of a 'drama' really. loved it!

-siriusly delusional
Ice Prince Marth chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
oh my god...what a grand story...omg the song was great too! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH...you genius you I didn't think it was really OOC, and if it was it was for the better good, damn it!
ffpanda chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
Great job on those lyrics! And the story was really REALLY great!
ccsbrat chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
aww. that was so cute! but I was a Little worried about the beer going into Yuki's hair. Xp. anyway, I Loved that! *dies* AWESOME!
Blackdrak chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
AW! So cute! I must say, I squealed quite loudly when I read the last line. I'm glad I'm down in my basement where nobody could hear me, cuz otherwise I would have gotten quite a few strange looks... .

Continue writing!
this one chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Dunno if you've found this by now yet, but:

Anyway, keep up with the story, it's getting good. _
Devin chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
UPDATE!
Lady Of The Bubbles chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
o.O I want more, you know. i really liked this. awesome stowie!
ffpanda chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Oh...cliffhangers drive me nuts! This chapter was great. Really well done! I can't wait to find out what he left, and what he had to say.
Blackdrak chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Yay, an update! *Cheers* Sorry, I'm just happy that you updated so quickly .

Good job, and update more! What in the world was Eiri doing?
Ahja Reyn chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
I think the reason I keep having to go back and read it is because of the long updates...although I felt a little lost while reading this chapter...but that could've been because my brain is everywhere else today. (skips off to do an image search on yahoo for gravi remixes)