Reviews for Oni
Drknite24 chapter 15 . 9/15
Sad to this amazing story end, but you did a wonderful job of it so I won't complain. This is one of the best RK fics I've ever read. Bravo!
BlueWinterSky chapter 11 . 9/14
This was such a sweet chapter! Hiko is INDEED a softy! I now imagine him as a big fluffy teddy bear wearing a white cloak. xD

And there are also some very memorable lines from this chapter.
"Why did all the handsome men seclude themselves in the forbidden mountain." So true! If they didn't, there'd be more men for us women! xD

"It isn't fair that these men can cook better than me." Oh, Kaoru. Lol

"Beneath the imperious air and arrogant glare, Seijuro Hiko was a big softy." Awwwww yes he is! He's a kuudere! :)

All in all, I love your story and where it's going. I'm excited to read the rest of the chapters! :D
Drknite24 chapter 10 . 9/13
Great chapter. Loved the exchange between Hiko and Kenshin, and what a fountain of knowledge Master Hiko was too. I really enjoy your writing style and how you don't fill space with unnecessary descriptions and other stuff. This line: "I will always come for you, Kaoru...and if I don't, the Battousai will." did me in. Wonderful.
Drknite24 chapter 9 . 9/13
The feels were overwhelming in this chapter. Kenshin reassuring Kaoru, taking care of her again, holding her as she cries...ugh (girlie sigh). You've captured the duality in Kenshin very well and its interesting to see how he handles it. Also, its nice to see how he and Kaoru's relationship is developing. Now, I'm a little (very) disappointed that Yahiko is not going to be in this, but keeping my fingers crossed that my second all-time fave Sanosuke is? Aoshi?...off to read some more.
Drknite24 chapter 8 . 9/13
Ok, I am seriously digging your bad-ass, over-protective Kenshin here! This story is great!
piccolabimba chapter 15 . 2/23
Loved reading your story.
sharp2799 chapter 15 . 1/5
Wonderful story.
vixie.renard chapter 15 . 1/2
such an amazing story. you did an awesome job!
KureNo11 chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
I wonder why I havent met this story for several years rummaging the old files in ffnet. I already adore it from the first chapter, and cannot stop to read it until I found the need to drop a review. Kenkao are so in character, and every narration gives me clear pictures of what happened in the story. So LOVE it!
Acciona chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
LOVED IT! Wish were was more! Such an amazing story!
Lilyoftheshadow chapter 15 . 3/22/2017
I think I've done this before, but I had to let you know again when I've come back and re-read. I adore this story still, and it's held up wonderfully through the years.
Thank you for a delightful read.
Best wishes,
Lilyoftheshadow
Wren Truesong chapter 15 . 1/26/2017
What a lovely adaptation! You really understand Kaoru's stubborn will and fighting spirit, and making us think Yahiko was dead only to recreate the pickpocket catch was justbeautiful.

And yes good Hiko as a proper father in law so great.

It's always fun to see a properly blended Kenshin, and he did make a lovely Oni. *attempts to cuddle fic*
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Beautifully written
chars-aftercolony chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
This remains one of my favourite KK stories. I especially appreciate the underpinnings of Kaoru's character. Very well written.
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
Loved the simplicity of the writing style - you really had them in character and as a reader I really enjoyed it. Hope you continue writing more RK stories - I'd love to read more. Much love x