Reviews for Oni
UrmixMoonstone chapter 15 . 3/3
Beautiful. Simply, exquisitely beautiful.
Wudelfin chapter 15 . 1/20
I enjoyed this so much! Original with beleivable characters. Thx for sharing and completing.
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 15 . 1/13
This was a great story...for all that it was short it was not lacking in emotion, action or plot twists. Very well done.
Rakaan chapter 15 . 1/11
God damn. You sure can craft a story!
chinchilla chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
I love your writing style, thanks so much for posting this.
Naw d Blume chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
It's simple! And I love the last part: Oni of the forbidden mountain was a creature born of fire. He was not a monster. He was simply a man. And she loved him.

So sweeet! XD
Daichilover chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
I don't know how long it's been since you've looked at this story, but I loved it so much that I had to review! This piece is a gem and I'm happy I got read it. I hope you write for this fandom again. It was a pleasure reading.
countrygirl chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Great job! It feels like every chapter is the climax.
Shisenki chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Awwww I really love this!XD
Hope you would make a sequel or another story for K&K:)
I am not log in and very much annoyed to that fact because I cant in instance make this one of my favorite stories:(
But I really love this!XD I thought Yahiko was dead but thank you! He is ALIVE! Hahahah!XD
I was hoping to see the other RK characters but I get the catch that it was K&K focus. :)
I love this!XD Okay I stated it for the third time. -,-" but I cant help it.
/God Bless you!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Interesting take on it all. Overall, I liked it. :)
Minirowan chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
This was a really good story! I wish there had been more dialogue between Kaoru and Kenshin, but I suppose it's all the more romantic that they fell in love based on what little information they knew of each other.

The characterizations and the writing were very compelling; I'm glad I read this story!
KanataH chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Cute story, and beautifully written! I loved how in-character everyone was. Kaoru in particular was very well written; you made her vulnerable enough to entice Kenshin yet still showed off her strength. Also, I liked the fact that you showed both the gentle, loving side and the dark, dangerous side of Kenshin without giving him a split personality disorder. I would love to see you write more with this pairing!
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Awww C': such a short, sweet and delicate story!
In mere fifteen chapters you managed to finish a beautiful story, without rushing the pacing! The descriptions are beautiful and you kept me reading from chapter to chapter! I couldn't stop at all! :'3

thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us!
The Honorable Arik Novak chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Thank you for the story; it was certainly different, but it was well written and engaging.
Fran chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
One of my favorite Kenshin/Kaoru story :)

I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I love the way you write. This story is really cute and adorable and I love how they were "in character." Lol

Thank you!