Reviews for Oni
dark dreamerx chapter 15 . 8/28
This story was beautiful. I stumbled upon it through someone else's favorites-and I am so glad I did! The setting was illustrated so nicely because as I was reading, I constantly felt cold and/or could picture the cabin and the things you described Kaoru using. I really liked the unique plot for Oni... and how it was mentioned and used throughout the story to keep the flow and pacing steady. Kaoru and Kenshin were portrayed very well-I really adored their interactions together. And the ending was lovely! Absolutely heart wrenching AND heart warming story! Thank you for writing such a beautiful fic :D!
TangoCat chapter 15 . 7/17
The pacing and atmosphere is absolutely on point. Characterizations are also stunning. This is simply beautiful.
Paeng chapter 15 . 4/19
What a great read. Thank you.
LinkLover123 chapter 15 . 3/29
That was such an amazing story! Thank you for writing one so thrilling and heart wrenching that it ignites my soul 16 years later ️
ice-rain499 chapter 15 . 3/25
What a piece! Couldn’t put it down. You’ve got a real talent in storytelling!
Ria chapter 15 . 10/30/2020
This story is MARVELLOUS... To sum up the whole experience I had while reading it is something akin to watching a movie,gripping and riveting...Flawlessly written and intricately woven...It's beautiful,heartbreaking as well as heartwarming...Seeking for redemption for one's past sins and one's repentance over it is beautifully portrayed ...And how love heals anything and everything...I am utterly and completely in love with this story...Thank you so very much for writing this beautiful piece that invokes such strong feelings within one's heart that's totally hard to describe...
Majerus chapter 15 . 6/7/2020
Oh! I thought she had already made the connection in her crazed flight from the brigands.
No matter, it ended well, thanks for the lovely story!
Majerus chapter 14 . 6/7/2020
Finally!
Though it sickens me that one such as he should touch her, let alone kiss her, it could have been so much worse.
And she figured it out on her own, so it will not derail their future.
Majerus chapter 13 . 6/7/2020
I hate being right.
Majerus chapter 12 . 6/7/2020
"
"I'm Yahiko Mvoiin," the boy said proudly.
"
You romantic, cruel, lovely big softy jerk! You severely tested my power to restrain a *Squeee!* lol

Oh... so, someone followed them to Hiko, but they should be safe there - unless they attack en masse?
Majerus chapter 11 . 6/7/2020
Excellent, finally her healing is uninterrupted.
I hope that Kenshin is not further (spiritually) wounded, but it seems likely :(
Majerus chapter 10 . 6/7/2020
Progress... painful, but progress.
Majerus chapter 9 . 6/7/2020
*weeps for the loss of Yahiko*
I knew it was so, she was clear that her apprentice had been killed, but it hurts to have it confirmed all the same.
Such is the desperate challenge not to urge Kenshin to take permanent revenge. We know that this must not be, especially for his sake, and yet...
Majerus chapter 8 . 6/7/2020
*another happy smile*
First kiss, and one given in reassurance and promise - truly Kenshin's kiss.
Majerus chapter 7 . 6/7/2020
*happy sigh*
Glad to return to this story, for the slow, gentle revelation of their characters and the tentative growth of their bonds. I know there will be further conflict - Battousai attracts chaos like bees to honey if nothing else! - yet I'm looking forward to when their flower blooms nonetheless.