Reviews for Oni
piccolabimba chapter 15 . 2/23
Loved reading your story.
sharp2799 chapter 15 . 1/5
Wonderful story.
vixie.renard chapter 15 . 1/2
such an amazing story. you did an awesome job!
KureNo11 chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
I wonder why I havent met this story for several years rummaging the old files in ffnet. I already adore it from the first chapter, and cannot stop to read it until I found the need to drop a review. Kenkao are so in character, and every narration gives me clear pictures of what happened in the story. So LOVE it!
Acciona chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
LOVED IT! Wish were was more! Such an amazing story!
Lilyoftheshadow chapter 15 . 3/22/2017
I think I've done this before, but I had to let you know again when I've come back and re-read. I adore this story still, and it's held up wonderfully through the years.
Thank you for a delightful read.
Best wishes,
Lilyoftheshadow
Wren Truesong chapter 15 . 1/26/2017
What a lovely adaptation! You really understand Kaoru's stubborn will and fighting spirit, and making us think Yahiko was dead only to recreate the pickpocket catch was justbeautiful.

And yes good Hiko as a proper father in law so great.

It's always fun to see a properly blended Kenshin, and he did make a lovely Oni. *attempts to cuddle fic*
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Beautifully written
chars-aftercolony chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
This remains one of my favourite KK stories. I especially appreciate the underpinnings of Kaoru's character. Very well written.
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
Loved the simplicity of the writing style - you really had them in character and as a reader I really enjoyed it. Hope you continue writing more RK stories - I'd love to read more. Much love x
Amanda chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
I don't know if you're still active here (it is 2016) lol but I love this story. It's very well written and I love the flow of it. I wish it were published so I could have our forever!
guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
This story is amazing, it soothes the heart. _ loved it..
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
I really liked this story! It was well-written and I think you did justice to Kaoru's character with her strong will.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
I'm so glad Yahiko wasn't actually dead! I LOVE Hiko's reaction to Kaoru's 'soup' and how he had to stifle a gag reflex when Kaoru offered it to Sano! So funny!
KazeYasumi chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Aww, I liked this one! Thanks!