Reviews for Oni
Lilyoftheshadow chapter 15 . 3/22
I think I've done this before, but I had to let you know again when I've come back and re-read. I adore this story still, and it's held up wonderfully through the years.
Thank you for a delightful read.
Best wishes,
Lilyoftheshadow
Wren Truesong chapter 15 . 1/26
What a lovely adaptation! You really understand Kaoru's stubborn will and fighting spirit, and making us think Yahiko was dead only to recreate the pickpocket catch was justbeautiful.

And yes good Hiko as a proper father in law so great.

It's always fun to see a properly blended Kenshin, and he did make a lovely Oni. *attempts to cuddle fic*
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 1/10
Beautifully written
chars-aftercolony chapter 2 . 1/2
This remains one of my favourite KK stories. I especially appreciate the underpinnings of Kaoru's character. Very well written.
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
Loved the simplicity of the writing style - you really had them in character and as a reader I really enjoyed it. Hope you continue writing more RK stories - I'd love to read more. Much love x
Amanda chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
I don't know if you're still active here (it is 2016) lol but I love this story. It's very well written and I love the flow of it. I wish it were published so I could have our forever!
guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
This story is amazing, it soothes the heart. _ loved it..
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
I really liked this story! It was well-written and I think you did justice to Kaoru's character with her strong will.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
I'm so glad Yahiko wasn't actually dead! I LOVE Hiko's reaction to Kaoru's 'soup' and how he had to stifle a gag reflex when Kaoru offered it to Sano! So funny!
KazeYasumi chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Aww, I liked this one! Thanks!
MaliBiser chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I neither read the manga nor watch the anime - I am not a fan of Rurouni Kenshin, but I am sort of a fan of your writing, and having read everything else, I at last decided to read Oni as well. :)I don't know much about the plot, so I can't comment on characters' OOCnes/ICness. I can't even tell the difference between canon characters and OCs, which is a compliment of sorts, as well. But I liked the characters and the story, and I've decided to watch the anime. :)
Also, on a side note the setting of the abandoned cabin in the middle of nowhere rings a double bell. First, I connect it with Sasuke and Hinata's cabin in Ikigai, second - is it inspired by the cabin in Robin McKinley's Deerskin, where the heroine also seeks refuge? I ask because I remember you once mentioned McKinley as your favourite writer (and thus you inspired me to read her work).
I won't beg you for a new story, but I will ask you for an update on your profile. I'm simply curious to know how you're doing and if you write anything at all? It would be a waste if you stopped writing completely, but no pressure. :P
FaeryMeganChase chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
Wahhh! I love it! Amazing job, I'm so glad you qrote this
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
I feel they might have fallen in love too quickly but that didn't stop me from enjoying this chapter!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
She knew! I'm so stressed just thinking what direction this story is going to take _
Asdfghcvbn chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
This was so beautiful! It makes me want to reread Rurouni Kenshin. You got their personalities straight on, I look forward to reading your other stories c: