Reviews for Oni
guest chapter 15 . 1/9
This story is amazing, it soothes the heart. _ loved it..
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
I really liked this story! It was well-written and I think you did justice to Kaoru's character with her strong will.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
I'm so glad Yahiko wasn't actually dead! I LOVE Hiko's reaction to Kaoru's 'soup' and how he had to stifle a gag reflex when Kaoru offered it to Sano! So funny!
KazeYasumi chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Aww, I liked this one! Thanks!
MaliBiser chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I neither read the manga nor watch the anime - I am not a fan of Rurouni Kenshin, but I am sort of a fan of your writing, and having read everything else, I at last decided to read Oni as well. :)I don't know much about the plot, so I can't comment on characters' OOCnes/ICness. I can't even tell the difference between canon characters and OCs, which is a compliment of sorts, as well. But I liked the characters and the story, and I've decided to watch the anime. :)
Also, on a side note the setting of the abandoned cabin in the middle of nowhere rings a double bell. First, I connect it with Sasuke and Hinata's cabin in Ikigai, second - is it inspired by the cabin in Robin McKinley's Deerskin, where the heroine also seeks refuge? I ask because I remember you once mentioned McKinley as your favourite writer (and thus you inspired me to read her work).
I won't beg you for a new story, but I will ask you for an update on your profile. I'm simply curious to know how you're doing and if you write anything at all? It would be a waste if you stopped writing completely, but no pressure. :P
FaeryMeganChase chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
Wahhh! I love it! Amazing job, I'm so glad you qrote this
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
I feel they might have fallen in love too quickly but that didn't stop me from enjoying this chapter!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
She knew! I'm so stressed just thinking what direction this story is going to take _
Mickey-Chemx chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
This was so beautiful! It makes me want to reread Rurouni Kenshin. You got their personalities straight on, I look forward to reading your other stories c:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
this is a really amazing story! I loved the plot and the idea behind it, plus it's really well written! good job and thanks for sharing!Wisp
Kintora chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Short and sweet :) I'm glad Yahiko wasn't dead as originally thought! Good job
orchid14 chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
I loved the story! There were so many good twists and your writing was quite good. Thanks!
orchid14 chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
Ahh, so that's how it is. The fake Battousai. Good twist there!
orchid14 chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Is the Oni real?
orchid14 chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Hiko-sama is so cool! And what he said about women was priceless! LOL