Reviews for After the Fall of Silver Millennium
donald7777 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
An evil Serenity, awesome. Sadly this happens to few in the Ranma Sailor-moon crossovers. The complete disregard for anyone but herself has really sold the story.

I am looking forward to the next part if it has not been forgotten.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ch. 1 review

Wow. So Pluto is The Handmaid to Ranma's Lord English (homestuck reference)?

no but seriously its a freaky parallel/coincidence.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Interesting please continue!
shinigage chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
great story one of the most sensible and logical with proper explanation for Silver Millenium been bad. please update soon, its great story to abandon.
duelingchamp chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
this is an exellent story r u still updating?
Rubius chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
i'd like to request an update on this story.
ApocSM chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Vilkath chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
Great story and I really hope you continue it some day. I have read a lot of 'the moon kingdom was bad' fics but this one is one of the most logical and descriptive I have ever read. It makes a lot of sense, if the future crystal Tokyo is built on mind control like many believe, it would only make sense some thing like that happend with a kingdom that lasted 10 years. I also liked your reason for no senshi of Earth, the only way to prevent the queen from controling earth as well. A lot of the political aspects make sense as well, a single senshi per planet to defend them? At best that hardly seems like enough considering how pathetic they make their guards. Then to add insult to injury they spend most their time on the moon at balls and such. I really agree with this fic, the only reason the Moon kingdom lasted so long was Pluto, without an undo button to fix any mistakes her kingdom's defenses were pathetic. And the idea of the gates of time turning on her, is also on the only logical reasons why it should suddenly fall. This is one the best starts I have ever read for a Ranma/SM fic and I really hope you continue it.
TenWings chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
YOU MUST UPDATE!
0K0 chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
going good going good and for not having the nex part ready for me YOU SHALL... ...c me cry WA
Jetflash chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Update? I wanna see how this turns out.
Vampwriter chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
This is getting interesting.

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
so ranma is finnaly making his move. update soon, i cant wait to see how the senshi react
Nevos chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
I don't know why but I like it when people make the Queen Serenity seem like a tyrant of a brain washed empire. Great chapters I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Cobra-100 chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
An intresting plot you have set up here, but the whole not updating thing doesn't help it.