Reviews for Impeding Perfection
madamefaust chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
FABULOUS! He's so concieted, but he has such lovely hair... I love the "women loved the mask" line, a because it's true, b because he's not supposed to know it's true.
LittleMissPhantom chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Me: Erik's a teeny weeny tiny bit self-absorbed, if you ask me...

Erik: HEY! *flashes Punjab Lasso*

Me: Oh, you know I didn't mean it, dear...

Erik: *purrs*
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
OMG! That was HILARIOUS! That was... perfect! ::cracks self up!::

I loved that Christine wasn't the first Christine... and this line was the BEST:

"If only she would have simply worshiped him for the glorious god that he was…!"

The written style of this internal monologue matched Staller's speaking style...perfectly. ::Snicker::
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
*uncontrollabe laughing has rendered this reader unable to review*

Please bear with me for a second here...ah, that's better.

Anyway, YAY for a David Staller fic at last! I own that version, and it is freaking hilarious. I love Conceited! Erik (come on, he was funny), and I'm sorry, but the minute I saw "Waterbearer Films" in the author's note, I started laughing. And I'm still going. It's all your fault.

Way to get inside DS Phantom's swelled head. Gotta love His Royal Arrogance, and 'that boyish puppy of a vicomte'.

-Meg
Lavendar chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Oh, excitement! You two have written something! Was most happy to find this :)

Anyway...that David Stallar, hahah. He's a card if there ever was one and this is SO funny...it's great. It's so him! What else could be running through the mind of an Erik who loses one ingenue and immediately moves on to the next? I love how he's saying the line “I am whatever you want me to be” and like cackling to himself as he goes up the stairs after his next girl, haha. That was throughly entertaining :)
allegratree chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Well alrighty then. From this fanfiction, I can deduce that this film may possibly be even worse the then one based off of a British musical, although perhaps there is less awful singing? That may give it some points. Your writing is pretty good. I'd find something else to write about though.

Respectfully,

Allegratree
Maidenhair chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Uh, this is David whats-his-name, Stallar-whatever, right? The Guilbert and Sullivan guy, right? Wel, ok, this was a different take. Don't like the actor much. Well, hm, I really can't tell if I like this or not.