Reviews for Separate Lives
sexyyaoifan chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
NNNNOOOOOO! WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
rexein chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
great story! i cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Milxaliw chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I don't know if you read these anymore, you seem to have disappeared from existence, but if you do read this I wanted to thank you. Your stories are amazing, even if they are unfinished, I don't think there is a single bit that I don't like ( well except that they are unfinished ). I read your bio and I can see now why you might have given up on these stories, your laptop, college and plays, not to mention that you might have gown out of it, you haven't updated for four years. But I digress, yours have been some of the best things I have read, better than most books if I am honest, so no matter that they were never finished, thank you.
ChibiRealm chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I know it's like 6 years since you updated, but this story is really captivating. Firstly I'm used to riku being more arragant and sora more friendly. I love how you've made sora innocent yet kind of a jerk. I wish you would have completed this fanfic it's awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
When's part 5 coming?
Skye chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
this is really good made me want to read more hope u write more soon
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE PART 005?! AAAAAAAAAAAAA IS THE END OF THE WORLD! ... FU! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
OHHH CMOON
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Your humor is funny in a bizarre way- You should add more ; D
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
When's the next part? I wanna know what happens next! _
senzo chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
u right like an honest to god author i can't wait to have the utter pleasure of reading chapter 5
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS! PLEASE WRITE MOREEE.
SARAH HERMAN chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
love it
LixalTheNobody chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
O.M.G... Lixal Likee! update soon!

~Lixal~
Cole chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter because this story is so good. So, when is it comin'?