Reviews for No Matter Who You Like, Love Is More Important
OMG! this is so CUTE! i LUV ur stories
Daishi chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
How fluffy!
Mizu-Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Short and sweet. The best combination!

Of course, you can use some lines. In fact, I'm very honored that you would want to. I look forward to seeing how they turn out.
Kittygirltheanimefreak chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I was to lazy to log in. XP

Review: You go girl! I no I'm reviewing late but hey oh well. You should make another chappy! I give it a 9 out of 10.
Sammy -.-zzz chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
dont write more to this story, it's fine how it is. the fic was very cute and short and should stay like that. further chapters of this would have to bring up a new plot.. understand?

very cute! luv it. i think it's kool too that you like Rune/Rath.. just cause...

Sammy -.-z
Cirkan chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*glomps* They're so Cute together!
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aww...really fluffy, you should continue the fluffiness! Great story, keep up teh good work, what is an 'mpreg'? Does that stand for a pregnant male? And of course YYH is popular, maybe people just didn't think your story was any good because of a bad summary, or too many grammatical mistakes (I haven't read it) ANyways great job!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
how sweet. me likes it lots.
NOT TELLING chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Haku:Yeah I know but ...YYH isn't all that popular i think...and my other story is kinda...bad...and your here cuz i love you

Ok. That was an EXTREMELY stupid comment. Are you REALLY an anime fan? YYH is one of the most popular animes! Although,it was more known back when it still had episodes running. But to say it wasn't popular...that is just stupid. Didn't you notice how many fics were written for it? Jeez. Get you facts strait.
deleteduntilinfinity chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
oh gosh that was so fluffy! and cute! i loved it _ you should write more often.
neko-nya chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Nya

DarkxKrad! XD It's fluffy :) Krad's paranoid but it's cute, *feels squealish* write more! write more nya!
Manami Nakaoki chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
i love ur story! please review!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
As tradition..i review my own stories...why i have no friggen clue(possible motivation)

and i say..next time..before i load i will read read...cuz some words are stuck together