Reviews for I Shall Believe
TutorGal23 chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
i cant wait to see what happens. update soon!
WBblued34 chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
love it!
soccergrl12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was a really good sumary some of the best summarys are always from the people that say that their summaries suck don't sell yourself shot.
Nathanlvr chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
cute story.. did you just quit writing it or are you updating on a different site? whats the deal?
Nathan's Manna chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
Hm...I kinda saw the thing coming with them living by Nathan when Drew said it was a big house. I hope you update. I like this story a lot!
Nathan's Manna chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
That is so sweet...I love it!
Nathan's Manna chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
I like it!
Nathan's Manna chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
So, is Nathan going to move to town with his half-brother to escape what he did to that poor woman (Haley's mom)?
Nathan's Manna chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
As soon as she mentioned 'the boy' i had a feeling it would be Nathan, what a good twist! Can't wait to see where you take it!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
great good
nathan is the bomb chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
hey soo love your stor i mean when nathan stood up to dan i was like whooho. update.
kennie chapter 9 . 5/12/2005
i wish i had haleys car, and napoleon dynamite is such a good movie
Ashley chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
OMG i am totally Loving your story every second, Please email me again when its UP!
treehillgirl323 chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
woo hoo...go haley!...go nathan!...way to stand up to evil dan!...awesome chapter...!
Britt chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
O My I love the way that you put in with Nathan getting emancipated from his parents. i really enjoy this story and hope to see more chapters
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »