Reviews for Thrice Charmed
Evils' Revenge chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
Hey, I don't know if you will read this, but in case, I want to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I read it now by the beginning and I can tell you've done a wonderful job with charachterizetions. It's a shame you interrupt here, I'm sure the end woul be marvellous. So, thank's.

ps. Sorry for the grammar' mistakes, I'm not english.
Winterhalt chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
Please, please tell me you are going to finish this!
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
This has been my favorite fanfic so far. Tri-klops is my fav and he doesnt get enough love. I love your portayal of skeletor and Evil-lyn's relationship. All the characters are written well and seem realistic. Im just upset about how long it has been since you updated. I feel like there may never be an end to this story:(
EvilBunny91 chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
Gosh, this has been truly wonderful and interesting story. It's been truly a pleasure to read this.

I've noticed that you haven't updated for some time. I hope you're gonna finish this story, it would be WAY TOO cruel not to finish it at this point. I'd love to read more of this and know how this will end.
Astrozerk chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hello, I would like to say I love this story and I know it's been two years since you last updated but you HAVE to finish this! It's gotten way too good for you to stop now.

If there is no chance of this being finish please let us know )
chichi chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love this story. very well written. please finish this.(or at least get to the good stuff w trike n jamie) thank you for putting this here.
azuvichotmail.com chapter 25 . 5/3/2010
I absolutely LOVE your fic! (Skeletor kicks ass! XD )
Although... It's been awhile... You ARE planning on finishing it, aren't you? _
Talon88.1 chapter 25 . 8/2/2009
LOL! Will that bastard NEVER die? But seriously, great work, and I hope you put out more soon ! Nice wording, great description, and your style as evolved quite a bit .

All in all, great work, and more soon please!
Eva91 chapter 25 . 8/2/2009
So pleased to see this story return! And just as good as ever too!
265589Alpha chapter 24 . 7/15/2009
I love this story so much. So so much. You really get the characters. The dialog is pitch perfect, often hilarious, and your OC's aren't annoying. That takes skill. Also all the gratuitious Skell/Lyn was most Ugh, they need more fanfic than they get. *sad* Oh and I was never much of a Trike fan but I sure as hell am now so thanks for that!
brainfear chapter 24 . 6/18/2009
More please!
The Dark Temptress chapter 24 . 6/5/2009
lol yay an update nice chapter, it was short but sweet. 0.0! what happened to them? lol I guess I'll have to wait till the next chapter, please update soon _

~

The Dark Temptress
Saphira101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow...you have got to finish this. If anything, just map out what you want to happen and fill in the details later. That's what I do when I get sick of something, then decide to go back to it after a while. But this story is not only entertaining plot-wise, but it's a lso a serious turn-on (in many areas). You could end up having He-man and the crew somehow get involved with Mortiferus-that would be something.

Anyway, I wanna say that I am amazed that you can work two jobs, go to school, and still crank out something like this. I'm sorry that I just discovered it now...but I seriously think you should go back to it if you find the time.

Good luck-you are an inspiration,

Sarah
Ebby chapter 17 . 12/31/2007
UPDATE! I must know what happens. Your fan is in limbo! Please :).
bookgrl chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE?

I'M GOING STIR CRAZY HERE!

PLEASE TELL ME!