Reviews for Cause and Effect
Stargate Trekker chapter 16 . 9/22/2019
This was so clever and fun to read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2019
Great story! Thanks. :o)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 16 . 8/9/2018
This story is fantastic, and that last convo made me lol XD
AgentKalGibbs chapter 15 . 8/9/2018
Awwww!
Moebius2015 chapter 5 . 6/17/2018
wow, had I been a 18 year old cadet facing an old general saying that she is the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, I would have been scared to death that he was going to use his position to abuse me.
sylvelle chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
Great story. Thanks for sharing
Tricia
sharp2799 chapter 16 . 4/19/2017
How did I ever miss this fic? Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2017
Awesome fic! Thanks :o)
geekymom chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
Wow, loved this! You wrapped so much in there - nixxing Pete, 1969, O'Neil with one l... to think I missed this story of yours now I'll have to go back and comb your whole page to make sure I didn't miss anything else! :o)
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
Danigirl84 chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Oh my goodness I just wanted to say how much I loved this story! It was very well written and fit so well with things that had actually occurred in the show. It even made me consider their first trip through the stargate in a different light when Sam promised him he would like her once he got to know her. I guess she would know. :-P amazing fic!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
Really good story!
PaulaRway chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
FFNET tells me that I'd already reviewed (so I'll do this chapter :) but I came back to this fabulous story because it's just that enjoyable. Good writing and engaging plot. Loved the whole thing. Thank you for sharing it. Brava!
Bunnylass chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
What an incredibly fantastically thought out story! This was incredible, I absolutely loved it! Well done on such a wonderful idea and so well written and in character! Amazing! :)