Reviews for Intoxicating Obsession
mshccs chapter 34 . 10/18/2014
I like, like, like this story. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 34 . 5/7/2014
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
;) love it!
hermionelover778 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awesome story!
LevitatingPotatoes chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
'I always feel like, somebody's watching meeeeeeeeeeee' (loved it)
Mirra chapter 33 . 8/31/2010
I enjoyed Draco's "stalking" of Hermione, but felt the plot dragged somewhat after they got together. I would recommend tightening up the plot by eliminating some of the more mundane details of daily life at Hogwarts. Also, why didn't Hermione and Draco discuss the elephant in the room as their relationship developed? They don't talk about Draco's alliegence to Voldemart(let's kill all the muggles like Hermione) vs. Hermione's alliegence to the Order(let's fight and destroy Voldemort and all his Deatheaters) until near the end of their year. That struck me as unrealistic or at least a form of emotional kamakaze. Was it credible to believe that they dove into an intimate relationship "knowing" that they would break it off at the end of the year? In other words, that they agreed to a short term fling? Would Hermione really accept that sort of affair without a future? If so, why is there no discussion of how she reaches an acceptance of such a terrible conclusion... anyway- I think these questions should be addressed in your plot development. I hope this doesn't come across as a flame - it is not meant to be. I don't waste my time critiquing stories unless I think the author merits the attention. So, I think you have the gift - it just needs further growth and polish. So keep it up.
Samm chapter 22 . 8/31/2010
Chap 22 needs some heavy proofreading and editing. Picky points but for example: Fowl is a bird.. foul means unpleasant. New is something that previously didn't exist.. knew is to know..and so forth..various language problems.
Alaia96 chapter 34 . 11/2/2009
I just want to say that this is one of the best HG/DM fanfictions I have ever read. It had every emotion, action oh it was just fab! Thank you so much for finishing it as many people dont finish there's! xoxoxo
seargentlambchop chapter 34 . 8/17/2009
Wonderful story!
sesshomarusdemoness chapter 34 . 9/17/2006
awesome story! at first i was a lil bit freaked out with the draco in her window thing but eventually it got better. i almost cried when hermione broke up with draco. It was so sad. The ending was awesome but poor ginny! All those kids! OUCH! regardless, awesome story.
devioustricks chapter 26 . 5/30/2006
This chapter was great and I'm bookmarking you again!
devioustricks chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
OKay, I'm bookmarking so I can come back later!
devioustricks chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
It's looking good so on I go!
looseydna chapter 16 . 4/18/2006
this iz da most awesomest story ever!
HeyyBabyy chapter 1 . 9/13/2005