Reviews for Something Beyond the Roles we Play
Vivien G chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I am loving' this girl... :3 But she is not going, no go . ..and I'm fine with lemons.. XD
Pyro-9-3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. Like the idea of her being an advisor instead of some village maiden or a girl sucked into the movie.
gummygirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Kuzco is a jerk
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
oh i like it :]

you write really really well!

will you add anymore?
anime-wolf-child chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
this is really good and has a great story line. Are you going to continue it? PLease do.

anime-wolf-child
Shrew chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This is really good and different from most fanfictions, and I've read a lot. You proberly wont even read this but what the heck; I think this story is one of the best I've ever you do read this dont feel obliged to reply or anthing no one ever does that to me on Quizilla where I'm sighed up to, I just thought you'd maybe like a possitive reciew.

From Shrew (sorry if it sounds like I'm whining near the end I'm listning to music and that me me all melodramatic)
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I like it, it's a lot better than some of the stuff in this section. Yzma as a cat was cute, and Andy sounds interesting too.. you should continue.

Best line: The kingdom went into calamity for weeks. It was rumored that Yzma tried to kill Kuzco during that time, a plot that involved a llama and some pool. The details were never set in stone, or taken for fact. The story itself was taken from a talking cow who claimed to be a palace guard under the influence of a magical potion.

Funny!
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This is great! The writing is very good, especially the opening with Kuzco singing. I do agree with one of the reviewers that there is too much description in some spots, particularly of Andy's robe. But, I like the cultural note about how the colors signify their rank. And this is shaping up to be a good story overall. I'd love to see where you go with this.

Andy's schedule is insane! I think they need an advisor for the advisor. I don't see how anyone could keep that pace up for long, even a cartoon character.

I just recently saw Kronk's New Groove and thought, If I can't think of a better sequel than that, I should give up writing. So now I'm trying to think of a decent plot involving TENG characters. I doubt I'll ever get around to actually writing a fanfic for this movie, but you never know for sure.

Most of the stories on ffn are sub-par, but the TENG section seems worse than others. Some of the summaries make me cringe.
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Awesome writing. And I fully agree with your thoughts on the stories in this section. Fancharacters are pretty much a given, but do they all need to be walking sex-machines? O_o

Anyway...I'm favoriting this! -
Kayrie chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I like what you have done with this. It still is a disney fic, but isn't as light-hearted. Well-written, too, and that's good in my book.
Yoshimar chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Ok, so I really liked your story. Right until I read your note. You do not need to make it sound as if most of us at this section are idiots. Yes some fanfics suck. Some fan characters suck, others add to the whole story. Most of the stories here are old so don't judge them too hard. Some of them are good other's bad that's what happens with all fictions in

With that being said I really liked your story, your details are really nice and you managed to get a chuckle out of me. I can really see the arranging schedule part in a fast forward way in the movie style so I think that is a good thing...I think.

Keep up the good work!
Seyi chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Nice description. Your writing is a little stiff sometimes, but of course, that could just be me. Kudos to your wanting to buck the trend. Not sure exactly where you're going with this, but it looks promising. Keep it up.